Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They could..probably. But I don't even think he wants to anymore
He needs to want to do it because I want to see what a Spielberg Bond looks like.:feedme:
I'd be interested in a Tarantino Bond flick too just to see if QT would attempt to curb some of his "Tarantino-ness".
I think Gareth Evans and Steve McQueen would be interesting "out of the box" choices too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He needs to want to do it because I want to see what a Spielberg Bond looks like.:feedme:
I'd be interested in a Tarantino Bond flick too just to see if QT would attempt to curb some of his "Tarantino-ness".
I think Gareth Evans and Steve McQueen would be interesting "out of the box" choices too.

Tarantino would never happen although it'd be interesting.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

A Spielberg Bond would probably whine for two and a half hours about being raised without a father. Either that or Bond finds out he has a son and has to learn to take care of him. Either way, it's going to be some parental issues bullshyt.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Guy on Forbes talked about the trailer and his issues with it along with what he liked about it but he ends it with this sentence and truer words have never been spoken:
Any Bond movie that feels like it was influenced by On Her Majesty’s Secret Service gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
NEW BOND TRAILER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_mruuj4S0sr1s83ffjo1_250.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:blessed::dj2:

craig has given 2 rousing performances out of 3 so far as bond
lets do this

He's 3/3 breh on the performance front. Say what you will about Quantum, but his performance was not an issue in that movie, at least it wasn't for me

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
He's 3/3 breh on the performance front. Say what you will about Quantum, but his performance was not an issue in that movie, at least it wasn't for me
I liked Quantum don't know why nikkas didn't like it. That last one that came out though, I couldn't give 2 shyts about it, the ploy to kill M made no sense