"Spawn" returning to the big screen. McFarlane to direct and Blumhouse to produce.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Hollywood don't want a black dude in the star role so they going for this Sam and Twitch shyt

I used to be on a lot of comic boards back in 99-01 and this was honestly always the idea for the sequel not to mention the San an twitch comic was actually well written. It’s not a bad idea if done right

But your comments hold weight because of how McFarlane specifically said he didn’t want a black target audience ....

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Damn shame we will never get another spawn movie. DC might make they 1st black superhero live film before we see Spawn again fuk
latest

:lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I used to be on a lot of comic boards back in 99-01 and this was honestly always the idea for the sequel not to mention the San an twitch comic was actually well written. It’s not a bad idea if done right

But your comments hold weight because of how McFarlane specifically said he didn’t want a black target audience ....
He said that?:ohhh:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
He said that?:ohhh:

Yea, it’s been 20 years but he said they changed terry’s race among other things because it wasn’t meant to be seen as a “black” movie. He ain’t racist so it’s not that, but I don’t think he understood the dynamics of what he was saying and how negative it actually is

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea, it’s been 20 years but he said they changed terry’s race among other things because it wasn’t meant to be seen as a “black” movie. He ain’t racist so it’s not that, but I don’t think he understood the dynamics of what he was saying and how negative it actually is
Oh ok yea I remember that blatant:mjpls:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Interesting and disappointing