Spartacus: House of Ashur (Ordered to Series by Starz/Steven DeKnight Returns as Showrunner)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have kept on going with the prequels... Get some new people in there... We know what we really was here for and it wasn't the great acting
Yea none of those actors have done much since the show, the original naevia is in the new walking dead show so I’ll be checking that out

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They was all regulars on Arrow :dahell:

Out of the men from the show I've been seeing Ashur the most, he's been popping up all over in guest/recurring roles. I never finished Arrow so I haven't seen Crixus since trash ass Shannara Chronicles. On the women side it's the second Naevia and Lucy Lawless. And speaking of Lucy the Ash vs Evil Dead show had a lot of random Spartacus characters pop up like Segovax, Tullius, Laurus, and Batiatus Sr.

Daps
Out of the men from the show I've been seeing Ashur the most, he's been popping up all over in guest/recurring roles. I never finished Arrow so I haven't seen Crixus since trash ass Shannara Chronicles. On the women side it's the second Naevia and Lucy Lawless. And speaking of Lucy the Ash vs Evil Dead show had a lot of random Spartacus characters pop up like Segovax, Tullius, Laurus, and Batiatus Sr.

Yep. Ashur was in The Expanse too. Breh was great as Ashur because I spent the whole time waiting for him to turn heel and do snake activities on The Expanse because i was used to him playing that type of character. When it turned out he was actually playing a good hearted character, I hit the :ohhh: I couldn't believe it.

Daps
Just realized, a 4 seasons of spartacus are on tubi right now

Watching TONIGHT. I been wanting to watch since they took it off Netflix.

I still remember the first time I watched Spartacus on the advice of coli brehs. I used to love laying on the floor and I pulled it up on my phone and binged it. It was incredible :wow:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching s3 on Tubi and I'm on the part where Ashur gets killed.

:mjlol: why are they going to mess up such an amazing moment? His death is one of the most satisfying of the entire series

Cuz we need the fukkery of Spartacus back :lolbron: I know they already did a prequel with Batiatus. But I'd be down with a new Batiatus spinoff too. JUPITER'S COCK :mjlol: