Spartacus: House of Ashur (Ordered to Series by Starz/Steven DeKnight Returns as Showrunner)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This shyt gonna get axed after one season. I don’t know how Ashur can carry a show. Mu fukka gonna need a great supporting cast.

:childplease: Ashur tho?
giphy.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ashur and the multiverse of madness :why:

Even if they were going to do a spin off of the most annyoying weasely motherucker imaginable, you gotta at least draw the line at retconing his death and alternate timeline bullshyt.

If we bringing characters back from the dead to build a show around bring my nikka HBK.

iu

Though his death was so memorable him getting away living to put more sword to purpose sounds more believable and enjoyable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
the ashur haters are exposing themselves…dude was a slimy character but still a dope character nonetheless

anyway bring on the blood, t*ts and ass (ladies only)! :wow: :blessed:
I thought he was cool as a supporting character. I just can’t see him as a main character.

But since he was a scumbag hustler and the main show runner is returning, it might be dope.

I’d rather see a Crixus spinoff. shyt, give me a Doctore show.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spartacus Cinematic Universe :blessed:

If they really about it, go 200 years earlier and do the Punic Wars next. Or go into Cleopatra/Mark Anthony/Augustus.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If they bringing Ashur back, they might as well bring Spartacus back. It's been a while since I watched but I'm pretty sure he doesn't die on screen.

Historically, the Romans never found his body but the show did kill him off on screen. Agron and survivors buried him under the serpent shield near their escape route.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i thought this was a joke at first, i remember him telling his troops about the house of ashur

:lolbron: