Spartacus: House of Ashur (Ordered to Series by Starz/Steven DeKnight Returns as Showrunner)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Spartacus was about someone fighting against slavery. This is stupid. Asher wasn’t a character you base a series around. Would’ve been better bringing back Gannicus if you wanted to go that route.
Breh the show was like 80% about the fukkery, it was pretty much a soap opera for men.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Breh the show was like 80% about the fukkery, it was pretty much a soap opera for men.
Yeah you can't even play the inspirational against slavery card when the last like 2 seasons had roman characters who weren't straight up evil too. Crassus and Caesar were basically just trying to get clout to take back to Rome by doing a job everyone was fukking up.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah you can't even play the inspirational against slavery card when the last like 2 seasons had roman characters who weren't straight up evil too. Crassus and Caesar were basically just trying to get clout to take back to Rome by doing a job everyone was fukking up.
That’s what made it accurate. Characters who weren’t black and white. Even with all the fukkery it still told a historical story. I wouldn’t mind a show about the triumvirate ending with Crassus getting smoked in Persia setting the stage for the civil war, but Ashur was a nothing side character. In fact the 2nd season he was more annoying than interesting.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand people are questioning this. But Steven DeKnight is behind this. His Spartacus series is one of the best in history. And he did the first season of Daredevil which was incredible. I'm gonna trust DeKnight. He wouldn't do this unless he knew he could make it great.

JSS

Pro
Daps
I bet they're gonna retcon a bunch of deaths and I'm all for it :blessed:

"Unkill Them All"

6270155-5251613849-giphy.gif