Spartacus: House of Ashur (Ordered to Series by Starz/Steven DeKnight Returns as Showrunner)

Daps
Cuz we need the fukkery of Spartacus back :lolbron: I know they already did a prequel with Batiatus. But I'd be down with a new Batiatus spinoff too. JUPITER'S COCK :mjlol:

I just realized you're saying you want Batiatus resurrected too :laff:

So are they coming back to life? Like what is happening here? :laff:

Daps
I'm on s4 now, brehs.

For the longest, it was hard for me to rewatch this season cause of how it all ends, knowing how Spartacus' army falls to ruin at the end. :wow:

But now that I know that everything that happens past the moment when Ashur went up the mountain in s3 was a fever dream by Naevia, it's a much easier watch :mjgrin:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on s4 now, brehs.

For the longest, it was hard for me to rewatch this season cause of how it all ends, knowing how Spartacus' army falls to ruin at the end. :wow:

But now that I know that everything that happens past the moment when Ashur went up the mountain in s3 was a fever dream by Naevia, it's a much easier watch :mjgrin:

Like I said. We need to embrace the fukkery of this HOUSE OF ASHUR show. That means we need whole crew back. Spartacus, Crixus, Doctore, Gannicus. Everybody!

Hell, they need to find a way to bring Batiatus back too :lolbron:

Daps
Like I said. We need to embrace the fukkery of this HOUSE OF ASHUR show. That means we need whole crew back. Spartacus, Crixus, Doctore, Gannicus. Everybody!

Hell, they need to find a way to bring Batiatus back too :lolbron:

With both eyes, cause the fight with the Egyptian never happened :blessed: