Southern Rappers with East coast flows (add on....)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
no you have an east coast flow if you sound like J Cole, Jay electronica in general.

Why do people act so dumb on this site? What’s the obsession with people acting stupid?
Bro. Rappers from the south have been rapping well since before they cared up there. Everybody from the south don’t sound the same lol. Like Eightball was nice with MJG and could’ve taken over the game when he went solo but I don’t know what happened. Ceelo is one of the nicest ever no matter where yours from. Outkast, I mean Nick Grant is super nice and underrated and he’s from Walterboro South Carolina lol. We had nice rappers before Dre said what he said at the source. Awards. It’s not our fault people were sleep.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cee Lo is as Southern sounding as any MC. There's no way you can hear him rap and think he was from anywhere but The South. When he rapped alongside Puff, Shyne, G Dep, Sauce Money, Redman and Busta on "Reverse", he easily stood out from the rest.

Cool Breeze also has a Southern flow.
in the song i i posted i cant make a distinction meaning it doesn't sound southern to me.:yeshrug:

Then again i need a clear example

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Bro. Rappers from the south have been rapping well since before they cared up there. Everybody from the south don’t sound the same lol. Like Eightball was nice with MJG and could’ve taken over the game when he went solo but I don’t know what happened. Ceelo is one of the nicest ever no matter where yours from. Outkast, I mean Nick Grant is super nice and underrated and he’s from Walterboro South Carolina lol. We had nice rappers before Dre said what he said at the source. Awards. It’s not our fault people were sleep.

rappers like outlast are lyrical but they are def southern. I’m a huge fan of them.

then you have southern artist like J Cole.

A difference.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps