South Park: The Fractured But Whole COMING SOON! XBox One/PS4

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Been watching short snippets of the game in anticipation for when my copy comes tmrw.

shyts looking hilarious. Especially a couple of the boss fights :mjlol:

Combat also looks to be much improved. Art direction is superb & graphics are crisp:wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll be on the lookout for yall feedback on how much this improves on the last, which I liked a lot. I got a backlog so I can hold off on copping this but I'm really interested, combat looks massively improved.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I ordered this last week and Best Buy just shipped it yesterday. Says I'll get it tomorrow. So much for being an elite plus member.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:obama:Played a good hour or so. Been robbing my friends' houses and slapping their mom's ass for kicks.
shytted in every toilet so far and got a level up. :leon:
The menu system in this is clutch. c00nstagram :dead:Had to get an old lady and the postman to follow me before any kid would.
Didn't expect to see that little p*ssy in Kyle's bedroom. :damn:nikka tried to commit that.
The battles are much improved, but still kinda boring when waiting for your turn.:ehh:
I chose fire skills since the costume looked the coolest.:fire: Just gotta work on my defense timing.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
How is this yall? Might cop up this weekend but my backlog is so damn crazy. I still haven't started cuphead yet.

Work full time but still want to game brehs :sadcam:
If you played Stick of Truth, def cop it. The story starts right where SoT left off which I didn't expect.