Daps
This game looks amazing from all the previews that dropped today :blessed:

When I first saw the difficulty mechanic
laughoffice2.gif

Loken

All Star
Daps
they mad as hell on reddit bout it

They arent forcing me to play a black character. If they did I wouldnt care, GTA San Andreas was my favorite in the series. Its about having to customize a character that I dont want to be made to make, or making a character I do want on a difficulty Id rather not play.

"San Andreas is my favourite GTA" is my favourite ever variant of "I've got loads of black friends".

:russ:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The top comment on Kotaku about this. "They should also take your achievements and give them to a White character who didn't earn them." :russ:

This whole thing is funny; however, does this mean that if I want to play on normal, I have to be a lighter skin tone?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
The top comment on Kotaku about this. "They should also take your achievements and give them to a White character who didn't earn them." :russ:

This whole thing is funny; however, does this mean that if I want to play on normal, I have to be a lighter skin tone?

Combat difficulty is changed through the pause menu so unless the game really relies on having money in order to succeed, there's really no benefit to playing with a lighter tone :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I love it. You know mainstream society is sick of you, when the media is turning against you slowly, but surely.

That's actually a great mechanic.

Make white folks deal with having it more difficult than everybody else based on the color of their skin.

I was cold on this game, but they got my money off this mechanic alone.

The meltdowns of cacs wanting to play on "hard" but mad at their characters skin color will be glorious:blessed:

:dead:I hope this shyt makes the news just to see some cac tears.

they mad as hell on reddit bout it

They arent forcing me to play a black character. If they did I wouldnt care, GTA San Andreas was my favorite in the series. Its about having to customize a character that I dont want to be made to make, or making a character I do want on a difficulty Id rather not play.

"San Andreas is my favourite GTA" is my favourite ever variant of "I've got loads of black friends".

:russ:
IsS7KxV.gif