South Park: The Fractured But Whole COMING SOON! XBox One/PS4

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Anyone figure out how to get inside the broken down truck outside of the Micro Brewery?

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:salute:Canada built that wall just like in the show.

We might get a DLC though he said before telling me to "fukk off!". :blessed:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm 13 hours in and enjoying the game. My only complaint is, even in max combat difficulty it feels way too easy. The best fights so far have been the ones with special objectives. Spontaneous Bootay killed me 5 or 6 times at least. I have left no stone unturned and because of that I'm way overpowered at the moment because of artifacts. Like the missions require 160 might and I'm at 255. I'm killing a lot of opponents in one turn. Despite that though I'm enjoying the hell out of this game. It gets an easy 9/10 rating from me.

Nope.

They offered it free as a pre order bonus for this game.
I didn't pre-order my copy of TFBW, but inside the box it had a code to download a free copy of SoT. LOL and because I bought it from Target they gave me these free pins of some of the characters. I don't know what to do with them, but they are free so I took them.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Finished the game yesterday. Beat Morgan Freeman. Completed all the side quests and got every artifact. Only thing I can do in the game now is fight police and the minions by the theatre over and over again. Just hit Level 13 Hero. I guess I'll have to wait for DLC now. I'd give the game a 4.5/5 cause I couldn't put it down. The battles, customizations and inventory was way better than Stick of Truth. Although, SoT was a lot funnier with it's story.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Finished the game yesterday. Beat Morgan Freeman. Completed all the side quests and got every artifact. Only thing I can do in the game now is fight police and the minions by the theatre over and over again. Just hit Level 13 Hero. I guess I'll have to wait for DLC now. I'd give the game a 4.5/5 cause I couldn't put it down. The battles, customizations and inventory was way better than Stick of Truth. Although, SoT was a lot funnier with it's story.

Try beating Freeman without Kenny, Fast Pass, and Summons.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I was laughing so hard during the lapdance part that i almost messed up:russ:
Drunk Randy:russ:
Battle stopping because of a car coming down the street:russ:
The priests battle:deadrose:

This game is why South Park has been a GOAT show since the beginning:wow:
all the little things u notice makes it that much funnier cuz when we were outside as kids every time a car came thru we had to stop playing :laff:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
So if you find yaself low on money , i gotta glitch for ya

Go sell all of any crafting item, biohazard, tech, scrap, ect. Then Hit square to buyback, and buy them all back. U get the money from the sale, but dont get charged for the buyback. Rinse n repeat