South Park: The Fractured But Whole COMING SOON! XBox One/PS4

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finished the game yesterday. Beat Morgan Freeman. Completed all the side quests and got every artifact. Only thing I can do in the game now is fight police and the minions by the theatre over and over again. Just hit Level 13 Hero. I guess I'll have to wait for DLC now. I'd give the game a 4.5/5 cause I couldn't put it down. The battles, customizations and inventory was way better than Stick of Truth. Although, SoT was a lot funnier with it's story.
CAN YALL ADD SPOILER TAGS NEXT TIME....but yeah this game is funny as hell...but yea this shyt too easy...i wonder if SOT is harder...they give u too many advantages in the game like that micro whatever shyt that dude yells sometimes :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukking love whenever that pops up on the screen:russ::russ::russ::russ:

I havent played an RPG that I couldnt put down since Skies Of Arcadia:yeshrug:

I love this game :wow:
I beat it last night and i give the game a 9/10, it would be a perfect 10 if there were more to do after you beat it but there isn't. I love the length of the game because games that are too long always add bullshyt missions you don't need to justify the time.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Morgan Freeman is the most random boss ever :russ:

Is there any explanation on why he's the hardest boss in the game and why he's in the game period?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
The City Ninjas casually talking about murdering you and offering not to assassinate you for $5,000 :mjlol:

Paid them nikkas off thanks to the infinite money glitch :mjgrin:

Speaking of the glitch: if y’all trying to max yalls money with the glitch, do it today as they’re likely gonna patch it and most patches (on PSN at least) drop on Tuesday