South Carolina former governor Nikki Haley daughter to marry MF Doom without the mask look alike…

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Yes. First, Nikki Haley is an Indian cosplaying as a white woman. That's a major red flag. Second, I have family in SC so I know some things firsthand. I wouldn't want that for any black person. Again, good luck to him

You could never say that she’s a racist because she has blacks and her family. I mean even her son-in-law is black. How could she be racist? It’s a very convincing Con game.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I know she mad as hell 😂

angry-white-lady-curtains-freak-out-gif.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not bad for him at all....most black men like that normally pull less fortunate looking white women
exactly. I'm sure the breh is a high powered attorney or something, but if he kept it ADOS son would've found it hard to get the Average at Best sista.

I know Nikki Haley is low key mad. Her Family tried so hard to be white and her daughter rebelled. That kid is gonna come out looking like Chilli from TLC

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You could never say that she’s a racist because she has blacks and her family. I mean even her son-in-law is black. How could she be racist? It’s a very convincing Con game.

I pray this man is fully accepted and not eating in the car at Thanksgiving like that dude on twitter :sadcam:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Y’all lame ass nigggas need to stop complaining! ha ha ha ha!

The fukk are you doing browsing a subreddit like that.

Don’t lie and act like you don’t post there religiously.

This is the second time you posted something from there and you lied about not knowing what the subreddit was in your first post.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
The fukk are you doing browsing a subreddit like that.

Don’t lie and act like you don’t post there religiously.

This is the second time you posted something from there and you lied about not knowing what the subreddit was in your first post.

I’m your fukking business Niggga. I’m tired of arguing With y’all on here. If you don’t like my shyt put me on block and step the fukk off.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I pray this man is fully accepted and not eating in the car at Thanksgiving like that dude on twitter :sadcam:
I hope he gets some tangible political benefits out of this. I mean Haley is talking about running for President, Son should pick up some clout tokens from association. When cac's marry Black people they always get some clout out of the deal.