Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And for the record I don't really care either way about bootlegging....but Soulja Boy was so aggressively retarded through out this whole thing he made it impossible to root for him. Dude was constantly on social media bragging about how much money he was getting from it and talking about "NINTENDO AIN'T GONNA DO shyt"....when they just sued a guy into fukking oblivion for the same shyt.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...-switch-modded-nes-classic-pirate-californian

So yeah....Soulja Boy ain't the hill to die on if you look up to hustlers.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And for the record I don't really care either way about bootlegging....but Soulja Boy was so aggressively retarded through out this whole thing he made it impossible to root for him. Dude was constantly on social media bragging about how much money he was getting from it and talking about "NINTENDO AIN'T GONNA DO shyt"....when they just sued a guy into fukking oblivion for the same shyt.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...-switch-modded-nes-classic-pirate-californian

So yeah....Soulja Boy ain't the hill to die on if you look up to hustlers.

Fred.

this is why :laff::laff::laff: I'm fukking dying, cause I'm a gamer and I know those nintendo lawyers don't play that shyt!!! :mjlol: They will come after you hard and this dumbass nikka put the NEON bullseye on his back!!!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I commend breh's hustle.......but c'mon.

This is basic level copyright infringement. It's hard to be surprised that his shyt runs the risk of getting shut down.

What's more frustrating is that he might be on to something if he would just do better.

I can't get with the "y'all ain't tryna see a nikka eat" angle when he didn't even try to really finesse anybody. The shyt just says HD game. It has no branding. Claims on the spec sheet/box are false (word? you got them SNES games running in 4k? :childplease:). There was the bare minimum effort put into what comes off as a cheap attemot to part fools with their money.

The "all games licensed" shyt is crazy. A lot of these emulator consoles get obscure games licensed because they were cheap, and then pad the game count with shovelware that was either created specifically made for that product, or has no rights owner, or is in a situation so complicated that the copyright holder doesn't see it worth their time to untangle whether they CAN sue, and then follow through on something that might be lucky to clear high five figures sold lifetime.

If Nintendo themselves have trouble getting games cleared to appear on their own retro conaoles, how the fukk is Soulja Boy gonna get that done.......900 times for one product?

Some of these people out here going hard for him have major Stockholm syndrome sticking up for the guy that was JUST trying to run their pockets. And to make it worse, they'll be the first people in line fishing for likes and retweets with shytty jokes when he gets hit with a lawsuit.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I can get why cacs goin in. They cacs. I get it.

But for nikkas who don’t care sure do talk about this shyt like they care. Bu bu but Nintendo lawyers lol. Why don’t nintend lawyers go at Amazon for allowing bootleg Nintendo consoles? Y’all nikkas just hating on Soulja because y’all dont like him. And it’s making y’all even more mad he finessing money out of idiots

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why the fukk you care? "Oh my lord, he never licensed it from Nintendo" :damn:

But for nikkas who don’t care sure do talk about this shyt like they care. Bu bu but Nintendo lawyers lol. Why don’t nintend lawyers go at Amazon for allowing bootleg Nintendo consoles? Y’all nikkas just hating on Soulja because y’all dont like him. And it’s making y’all even more mad he finessing money out of idiots
I'll put any amount of money up that if and when the lawsuit hits, these dudes will be nowhere to be found. :snoop:

If anything, the "haters" are looking out for the nikka's well-being by pointing out how dumb it is attempt to make a profit off of a company that goes after people hosting their shyt for free.

Man I had a more in-depth reply but I scrapped it because....WHY? Y'all are out here caping for a dumb ass celebrity (GEE I WONDER WHY THE SPOTLIGHT'S ON HIM :jbhmm:) pushing a bootleg product that you're not even going to buy regardless of legitimacy. You're just here to dikkride when you THINK he's going up and then either clown him when he eventually goes down or keep quiet out of first and second-hand embarrassment.

I refuse to willingly be part of what I know is a farce.
MLPjDPbp_o.gif

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Half the gamer youtubers complaining have video on their own channel playing games with emulators. We're pretending those sites weren't a big deal? Let the nintendo do their job.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a :cape:for Nintendo. Like Souja aint got attorneys. He was able to bring something like this to the market but all of a sudden he doesnt know what he's doing :comeon: Loser muthafukkas :umad:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Imagine being a :cape:for Nintendo. Like Souja aint got attorneys. He was able to bring something like this to the market but all of a sudden he doesnt know what he's doing :comeon: Loser muthafukkas :umad:
They just looking out for Soulja well being :troll:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm :dead: at "bring it to market".

Dude started a website. Which Nintendo now owns. If you're telling me getting his shyt shut down....sued by Nintendo....launching a new site, and having it get shut down in less than a week is "knowing what he's doing"....what does not knowing what he's doing look like? :what:

I already explained the Amazon shyt to you before. The source of those bootlegs on Amazon is in China. The source of Soulja Boy's bootlegs is his own site. Those ain't Amazon consoles....those are Soulja Boy consoles. So the only thing anyone can do to Amazon, is request the bootlegs be removed. And Amazon complies. Eventually the Chinese bootleggers put their shyt back on there, low key. And it works for a while, until people complain again. Rinse, repeat.

Meanwhile Soulja Boy was on social media bragging about how much money he's made, and telling Nintendo to suck his dikk. The polar opposite of low key. So the two situations aren't similar, at all.

And any money he made off the consoles Nintendo is gonna go after. There was a guy back in December selling emulators for $40....they sued him for $150,000 for each copyright infringement.

So....yeah. Dude will end up losing money off this shyt, in the long run.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Soulja Boy claims his next game console will support Fortnite, Epic Games disagrees | Fortnite INTEL

According to Complex, the rapper’s upcoming console will not only support 800 PlayStation 4 titles, but also Fortnite. DJ Akademiks asked Soulja Boy if Fortnite was one of the games included on the Soulja Console, to which he responded,

"Yes, we’re working on it. Not this one, but on the next one you can."

Unsurprisingly, Nick Chester of Epic Games shot down this idea in a statement to DualShockers,

"No, you can’t play Fortnite on a rooted or jailbroken device due to anti-cheat measures."

This statement assures the public that Epic Games has no plans to support Soulja Boy’s platform in Fortnite, and in-turn the Unreal Engine.

There is also no chance that the rapper could emulate or illegally run Fortnite on the console due to anti-cheat measures put in place by Epic Games.

:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'll put any amount of money up that if and when the lawsuit hits, these dudes will be nowhere to be found. :snoop:

If anything, the "haters" are looking out for the nikka's well-being by pointing out how dumb it is attempt to make a profit off of a company that goes after people hosting their shyt for free.

Man I had a more in-depth reply but I scrapped it because....WHY? Y'all are out here caping for a dumb ass celebrity (GEE I WONDER WHY THE SPOTLIGHT'S ON HIM :jbhmm:) pushing a bootleg product that you're not even going to buy regardless of legitimacy. You're just here to dikkride when you THINK he's going up and then either clown him when he eventually goes down or keep quiet out of first and second-hand embarrassment.

I refuse to willingly be part of what I know is a farce.
MLPjDPbp_o.gif
I'm :dead: at "bring it to market".

Dude started a website. Which Nintendo now owns. If you're telling me getting his shyt shut down....sued by Nintendo....launching a new site, and having it get shut down in less than a week is "knowing what he's doing"....what does not knowing what he's doing look like? :what:

I already explained the Amazon shyt to you before. The source of those bootlegs on Amazon is in China. The source of Soulja Boy's bootlegs is his own site. Those ain't Amazon consoles....those are Soulja Boy consoles. So the only thing anyone can do to Amazon, is request the bootlegs be removed. And Amazon complies. Eventually the Chinese bootleggers put their shyt back on there, low key. And it works for a while, until people complain again. Rinse, repeat.

Meanwhile Soulja Boy was on social media bragging about how much money he's made, and telling Nintendo to suck his dikk. The polar opposite of low key. So the two situations aren't similar, at all.

And any money he made off the consoles Nintendo is gonna go after. There was a guy back in December selling emulators for $40....they sued him for $150,000 for each copyright infringement.

So....yeah. Dude will end up losing money off this shyt, in the long run.

Fred.
This is why it's so jarring tho...........

Look at these long ass replies.. In depth analysis. Copyright law. What nintendo is gonna do. What the other posters will do once nintendo sues.

All this.... you guys are 105981809102348% CORRECT IN. nobody is disputing a single word that any of you is saying.

The funny part is that you get so goddamn worked up about it. And then people wonder "what about this situation, makes them so worked up, versus the other 600 times they see pirating, emulators, fake systems, stolen shyt, shyt you'd get sued for, bootleg shyt, etc"

Where is this SAME EXACT ENERGY for literally anyone else? I got an easy one.... What do y'all think of dudes who jailbreak firesticks?? They are buying cheap ass $30 sticks.. Doing a 5 minute install.. And selling them for $95 bucks.. Same thing...

See that's what you truly don't care about. That's why we get on the youtubers. Cause they truly don't care about Nintendo, nor emulators, nor bootleg shyt, nor overpricing... until what?

Until HE did it. No you're not tired of seeing black men do this.. Cause I promise you, you're not complaining about the shyt if your homeboy was selling these shyts around the way. You're not looking out for him by posting on the Coli about "I can't wait till Nintendo gets him"

All the sudden, y'all all worked up and in arms over this. To be honest, I saw it, knew what he was doing, laughed and said fukk it.. Then I saw this thread and how much y'all WISHING he gets caught. Not waiting for it.. WISHING..

So then it was like fukk it... I hope he gets away. Why give all that energy to either side... but if I'm gonna pick sides... fukk it breh... Do what you do. Same thing I tell the weed man. You know you getting jammed up one day? Ok then... well let me get this weed that you bought for cheap and selling for high cause you stamped your name on it