Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where is this SAME EXACT ENERGY for literally anyone else?

I'm gonna focus on this.

Who is dikk riding those other people? Who is going out of their way to defend them?

I don't know if it was this thread....or the other one about this, in The Booth. People immediately started talking about "Nintendo ain't gonna do shyt, stop hating".

If you made another, random thread about Nintendo suing random people there would be zero push back. It would be a foregone conclusion. "Oh, they bootlegged, and got sued. It happens."

With Soulja Boy you had morons going out of their way to rationalize why what he's doing ain't a big deal....that calls for in depth analysis. I've had to explain the Amazon situation multiple times. You act like I'm just coming in this thread attacking Soulja Boy. I'm responding to people that don't know what the fukk they're talking about. I don't get why you have a bigger problem with me explaining copyright law....than the adults that don't seem to know how it works in the first place.

Lastly, I already said point blank I don't give a fukk about bootlegging in general. I lived in the hood 20+ years, of course I've owned and been around bootleg shyt. If my homeboy was selling bootleg shyt and moving as recklessly as Soulja Boy I'd sit his ass down and have a long conversation....the fukk are you talking about?
0nPX60l.png

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm gonna focus on this.

Who is dikk riding those other people? Who is going out of their way to defend them?

I don't know if it was this thread....or the other one about this, in The Booth. People immediately started talking about "Nintendo ain't gonna do shyt, stop hating".

If you made another, random thread about Nintendo suing random people there would be zero push back. It would be a foregone conclusion. "Oh, they bootlegged, and got sued. It happens."

With Soulja Boy you had morons going out of their way to rationalize why what he's doing ain't a big deal....that calls for in depth analysis. I've had to explain the Amazon situation multiple times. You act like I'm just coming in this thread attacking Soulja Boy. I'm responding to people that don't know what the fukk they're talking about. I don't get why you have a bigger problem with me explaining copyright law....than the adults that don't seem to know how it works in the first place.

Lastly, I already said point blank I don't give a fukk about bootlegging in general. I lived in the hood 20+ years, of course I've owned and been around bootleg shyt. If my homeboy was selling bootleg shyt and moving as recklessly as Soulja Boy I'd sit his ass down and have a long conversation....the fukk are you talking about?
0nPX60l.png

Fred.
He won't reply to this.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This is why it's so jarring tho...........

Look at these long ass replies.. In depth analysis. Copyright law. What nintendo is gonna do. What the other posters will do once nintendo sues.

All this.... you guys are 105981809102348% CORRECT IN. nobody is disputing a single word that any of you is saying.

The funny part is that you get so goddamn worked up about it. And then people wonder "what about this situation, makes them so worked up, versus the other 600 times they see pirating, emulators, fake systems, stolen shyt, shyt you'd get sued for, bootleg shyt, etc"

Where is this SAME EXACT ENERGY for literally anyone else? I got an easy one.... What do y'all think of dudes who jailbreak firesticks?? They are buying cheap ass $30 sticks.. Doing a 5 minute install.. And selling them for $95 bucks.. Same thing...

See that's what you truly don't care about. That's why we get on the youtubers. Cause they truly don't care about Nintendo, nor emulators, nor bootleg shyt, nor overpricing... until what?

Until HE did it. No you're not tired of seeing black men do this.. Cause I promise you, you're not complaining about the shyt if your homeboy was selling these shyts around the way. You're not looking out for him by posting on the Coli about "I can't wait till Nintendo gets him"

All the sudden, y'all all worked up and in arms over this. To be honest, I saw it, knew what he was doing, laughed and said fukk it.. Then I saw this thread and how much y'all WISHING he gets caught. Not waiting for it.. WISHING..

So then it was like fukk it... I hope he gets away. Why give all that energy to either side... but if I'm gonna pick sides... fukk it breh... Do what you do. Same thing I tell the weed man. You know you getting jammed up one day? Ok then... well let me get this weed that you bought for cheap and selling for high cause you stamped your name on it

the last thing we want to see is this man's lose it all to a big company like Nintendo. this isn't deep seeded hatred for the man's hustle like you think it is. He's a very noted individual making serious noise with money, and lots of it. And the funny thing is, there are gimmick foo foo youtubers that yes want to see him get struck down by Nintendo or whoever, and then there's actually some out there that just think he should call it a day with a seize and desist, and move on.

I'm still LOLing at this and not taking it seriously, but if you keep poking a bear what do you think will happen?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm gonna focus on this.

0nPX60l.png

Fred.
I literally said the same thing. I’d tell him one good time

This is pages later breh. You could have dropped the info and bounced. Seeing how you do not care at all about this.

Or not said a word as those fools talked amongst themselves. But I can’t fault you for trying to kick knowledge to those posters.

Soulja knows good and well what he’s doing, what lawyers told him, what Nintendo told him, what he’s lying about. Just like the weed man, the booster and the amazon stick man

Y’all not in a several week discussion trying to educate and save them. It’s Soulja boys name that makes you care, however small

That was my point. If it wasn’t him, and just another brother down the block, you wouldn’t pretend to be caring about this. Which you admit you really don’t. Which is why I question why you so dedicated to the point you’re driving

He won't reply to this.
You mean like how you didn’t :stopitslime:

the last thing we want to see is this man's lose it all to a big company like Nintendo. this isn't deep seeded hatred for the man's hustle like you think it is. He's a very noted individual making serious noise with money, and lots of it. And the funny thing is, there are gimmick foo foo youtubers that yes want to see him get struck down by Nintendo or whoever, and then there's actually some out there that just think he should call it a day with a seize and desist, and move on.

I'm still LOLing at this and not taking it seriously, but if you keep poking a bear what do you think will happen?

See now this is what I could agree with every word. Not that you was far off @hex

Dude is being honest. It is about his celebrity and also some youtubers were doing extra hating shyt only to him, but he could get jammed up so don’t try this at home kids.

Can y’all not see how this reply comes off waves different than those YouTube fukks and SOME of y’alls comments like “oh I can wait till Nintendo.......”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I literally said the same thing. I’d tell him one good time

This is pages later breh. You could have dropped the info and bounced. Seeing how you do not care at all about this.

Or not said a word as those fools talked amongst themselves. But I can’t fault you for trying to kick knowledge to those posters.

Soulja knows good and well what he’s doing, what lawyers told him, what Nintendo told him, what he’s lying about. Just like the weed man, the booster and the amazon stick man

Y’all not in a several week discussion trying to educate and save them. It’s Soulja boys name that makes you care, however small

That was my point. If it wasn’t him, and just another brother down the block, you wouldn’t pretend to be caring about this. Which you admit you really don’t. Which is why I question why you so dedicated to the point you’re driving

You mean like how you didn’t :stopitslime:

See now this is what I could agree with every word. Not that you was far off @hex

Dude is being honest. It is about his celebrity and also some youtubers were doing extra hating shyt only to him, but he could get jammed up so don’t try this at home kids.

Can y’all not see how this reply comes off waves different than those YouTube fukks and SOME of y’alls comments like “oh I can wait till Nintendo.......”

Breh I'm honestly confused as to what point you're even trying to make.

I got 8 posts in this thread. Two are to you. One is totally unrelated to the thread. Which means I spoke about this shyt 5 times.

I never said I don't care about this topic. I said I don't care about bootlegging in general. I always try to school people who are, for lack of a better word, clueless. It has nothing to do with Soulja Boy. Yesterday in TLR a video was posted of a woman crying and begging for help as she was allegedly sexually assaulted on the dance floor....the response was :manny: "oh well, I don't think he penetrated her, just felt her up"....I actually had to explain to people that groping is considered sexual assault, and a felony.

Should I not have spoke on that either? :what:

Lastly, Soulja Boy is a fukking moron. Which is whatever. But I'm not trying to see Coli posters unwittingly break the law, because they don't know what the fukk they're talking about. If I gotta post 20 times in a row to drive that point home, so be it.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh I'm honestly confused as to what point you're even trying to make.

I got 8 posts in this thread. Two are to you. One is totally unrelated to the thread. Which means I spoke about this shyt 5 times.

I never said I don't care about this topic. I said I don't care about bootlegging in general. I always try to school people who are, for lack of a better word, clueless. It has nothing to do with Soulja Boy. Yesterday in TLR a video was posted of a woman crying and begging for help as she was allegedly sexually assaulted on the dance floor....the response was :manny: "oh well, I don't think he penetrated her, just felt her up"....I actually had to explain to people that groping is considered sexual assault, and a felony.

Should I not have spoke on that either? :what:

Lastly, Soulja Boy is a fukking moron. Which is whatever. But I'm not trying to see Coli posters unwittingly break the law, because they don't know what the fukk they're talking about. If I gotta post 20 times in a row to drive that point home, so be it.

Fred.
I can respect that fully. My fault for confusing you to be mixed up in the nonsense and wishful thinking. I see where you coming from on that note