Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Might cop this one. Saw all the games list :leon:
having a handheld with all those NES, SNES, Neo Geo, etc, games is pretty appealing. problem is reviewers run into shyt like unresponsive controls, games freezing, and generally poor emulation. who knows how the buttons, battery, etc will hold up over time. it just doesn't seem like a quality product

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
having a handheld with all those NES, SNES, Neo Geo, etc, games is pretty appealing. problem is reviewers run into shyt like unresponsive controls, games freezing, and generally poor emulation. who knows how the buttons, battery, etc will hold up over time. it just doesn't seem like a quality product

Good point. Don't want to will lose my over $100 and they wouldn't able to repair it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Soulja most defintiely a dumbass but I'm starting to take a lil pleasure in him telling all these youtubers to kiss his ass....they most def got that smug :mjpls: aura with their shyt and I'm starting to lowkey want him to get away from legal action just to piss them off.
this is exactly how i feel. Especially after i saw that one dude shyt on him for one of them games being a "knock off" then at the end of the same video he wanted people to buy his "Streets of Rage INSPIRED" game. :beli:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The way these YouTubers are going after SouljaBoy is a whole lotta :mjpls:

part me feels it's that, and the other part just feels it's elite gamers on their bullshyt again, and think they would go this hard even if it was someone like Bieber, it's just a meme at this point.

I still fukks with spawnwave tho. lol the only reason he made that vid is because a stream he did everyone donated a shyt ton of money for him to buy the console and take it apart.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
part me feels it's that, and the other part just feels it's elite gamers on their bullshyt again, and think they would go this hard even if it was someone like Bieber, it's just a meme at this point.

I still fukks with spawnwave tho. lol the only reason he made that vid is because a stream he did everyone donated a shyt ton of money for him to buy the console and take it apart.
The state of the SODMG discord show lots of signs that its :francis:

them cacs took over that shyt heavy :picard:

unknown.png

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
If he was a cac nobody would be questioning him :mjpls:

Get the money brotha

That's not how it works

Nintendo don't give a fukk about color, only money

Soulja Boy's dumbass has his name attached to consoles with IPs from various game companies

Plus his tweets where he is admitting it will get his pockets ripped