Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Glorilla is around 7-8 million monthly and Ice is like 36-37???
A couple things are affecting it:
-Glorilla is aggressive
-Glorilla is hood hood
-Ice Spice is light skinned and present a more marketable/identifiable pckage for young women. And she cant rap
-ice spice prettier

Glorilla still head and shoulders above as a rapper though.

Daps
-Glorilla is aggressive
-Glorilla is hood hood
-Ice Spice is light skinned and present a more marketable/identifiable pckage for young women. And she cant rap
-ice spice prettier

Glo not exactly cocoa complected her damn self

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glorilla is a better "rapper", but Ice Spice makes bubble gum borderline meme music that women can enjoy lightly.

Ice Spice also appeals to men because they want to fukk her. All the shots of her ass and bending over and p*ssy pats, exist for a reason.

Personality wise Ice Spice seems to be more in tune with the internet than Glorilla too.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
-Glorilla is aggressive
-Glorilla is hood hood
-ice spice prettier

Glorilla sucks as a rapper I don't know what yall be listening to. Shorty got zero bars. She ain't much better than Ice Spice lyrically. Plus Ice Spice pro black and personality cool as fukk and Glorilla has to wear black panties to hide shyt stains. Lol.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Glorilla sucks as a rapper I don't know what yall be listening to. Shorty got zero bars. She ain't much better than Ice Spice lyrically. Plus Ice Spice pro black and Glorilla has to wear black panties to hide shyt stains. Lol.
I wanna hear these bars because from what I’ve heard she don’t got bars shyt basic as fukk.

What she has is a distinct vocal tone, she LOUD, strong Memphis accent, and she can flow over trap beats. shyt is nails on a chalkboard to me tho bytch sound like a nikka.

Nikkas here always saying she can rap I wanna see sum I haven’t heard her deep cuts.