Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t play many games. I like the sports games (tie, same games) , first person shooters (Xbox) and driving games (Xbox, unless you have to play Gran Turismo). Grand theft as well.
With the conversion deal, you can finesse 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate for less than 100 dollars and have pretty much all you need covered.

DO NOT buy that trash Series S, no matter how tempting.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They're gonna make you get a $1500 OLED next.

I got an S and a very nice monitor for the cost of an X and don't regret it at all.

#valuegang
If you broke, say you broke
full

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Damn what a disappointing end. They got this man about to go cop a $300 Sceptre TV at Shoprite with $200 rebate and a box of Tyson wings and a Series S oh lawd.

im crying yo :russ:

Imagine seriously coming to this forum for some tech related recommendations and all the stans join forces to get you to buy some bullshyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn what a disappointing end. They got this man about to go cop a $300 Sceptre TV at Shoprite with $200 rebate and a box of Tyson wings and a Series S oh lawd.
He could just buy a S, instead of paying a quarter of the price for something like.. persona royal with the next generation updates :lolbron: and get a next generation system and gamepass for months.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bold in undeniable.

The PS5 flat out covers more bases than the Xbox when it comes to games. The Xbox is a superior device overall but if you care about playing games on a game console the PS5 will almost always cover more bases than the Xbox. You see a game like Final Fantasy VII Remake and still can't even get that on the Xbox and that's a third party game. I'm at a loss to come up with a single major third party game you can only play on Xbox / PC that's available on either just Xbox or both.

There are plenty of Japanese companies that don't even bother making games on the Xbox and others that like Square Enix or Konami cut deals with PlayStation to get their titles there first.

The case for the Xbox is Game Pass and possible future potential. Xbox has been having issues as of late getting games out. They pretty much vacated the entire year on major releases. For the typical buyer Xbox is at best a second or third choice simply for Game Pass.

Yeah, I've got to agree with this. I have both, and I find myself with more reasons to hit up my PS5 than my XBox, even though I enjoy both.

Buying an XBox is, at least for now, a speculative buy, because most would be like me, and buying under the expectation that some of these games we've been waiting on finally come through, and are good.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im crying yo :russ:

Imagine seriously coming to this forum for some tech related recommendations and all the stans join forces to get you to buy some bullshyt.
Telling people to get a PS5 that play mostly sports, shooters and racers would be like telling a nintendo head to buy a xbox for jrpgs.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Telling people to get a PS5 that play mostly sports, shooters and racers would be like telling a nintendo head to buy a xbox for jrpgs.
If you're looking to make a decision on which console to buy, ignore people like @The Mad Titan and @MeachTheMonster, they're nothing more than unpaid astroturfers.

Just nail down what it is you want out of a console, research which one best suites your needs, and then go from there. You won't really go wrong with either.