Soooooo my youngest brother is supposed to get jumped tomorrow

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
He's fine. The guys that wanted him to jump him were the guys trying to take his shoes. The suspicious guys in front of his friends house had no relation.
There was a death in the family last night so all my siblings were at my parents house today and going through photos. Then we went in the back and had a long talk with my little brother.

The 22 year old and the 28 year old kinda got into arguing because one thinks he should keep his head down and not bring attention to himself while the other thinks he should go up to the guys and just smack them. :patrice: But at the time things are resolved and we're trying to teach my brother about how to handle things because he's humiliated and plus there are a few people that think he's a snitch.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Reading your post I don't see how this is resolved...
Its a female da fukk you expect, if it aint the newest cutest pair of thot leggings, love n hip hop or *insert pretty boy famous nikka* then she aint really got a clue.

That snitch ass nikka gone get whats coming to him
g3x6PXv.gif

1437123920_1g1jjo5_7arhy.gif

giphy.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
He's fine. The guys that wanted him to jump him were the guys trying to take his shoes. The suspicious guys in front of his friends house had no relation.
There was a death in the family last night so all my siblings were at my parents house today and going through photos. Then we went in the back and had a long talk with my little brother.

The 22 year old and the 28 year old kinda got into arguing because one thinks he should keep his head down and not bring attention to himself while the other thinks he should go up to the guys and just smack them. :patrice: But at the time things are resolved and we're trying to teach my brother about how to handle things because he's humiliated and plus there are a few people that think he's a snitch.
Enroll your lil bro in some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. Or martial arts/boxing.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind that my little brother is mentally preparing himself for this ass whooping and said that it was ok but I wasn't comfortable with it so I told my other brother so that he can talk to him.
Why is he mentally preparing himself for an ass whooping :what:

He need to be preparing himself for a fight :what:

Don't let the boy grow up to be some weak, victim ass nikka :dame:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized this thread is a week old and he probably already got that ass beat :mjcry:

I'm sorry :mjcry: