Soooooo my youngest brother is supposed to get jumped tomorrow

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
In all seriousness. Advise him to avoid wearing the 11s to school, that's all.

That's true....My parents never let me take my electronics to school, wear trendy clothes, or real jewelry to school...With that being said kids are buckwild. Her brother could actually end up getting killed, or physically disabled. Seen it happen a few times. Several people to jump one person. Nah

agnosticlady

Daps
Not world star :sadcam:

My other younger bro is pretty much in charge of what's going to happen tomorrow and then if I need to get my older brother involved then I may do that. I just don't want any cops involved.

He said he'll take a brick to school :patrice: I told him to just keep his head down and to duck and doge if it gets lit.

:usure: Girl this is 2016 not 10,000 B.C. . A bullet is 10 times faster than a brick and can get the job done.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Adults NEED to get involved. Kids these days are buckwild. Your brother can get killed. Please tell your parents. They may call your brother a punk, but you may be the one that ends up saving your brothers life.

My siblings are grown, unless you mean get the school/teachers involved?

In all seriousness. Advise him to avoid wearing the 11s to school, that's all.

He hasn't worn them since the day they tried to steal them.

I told him not to take his lunch money to school tomorrow either :mjlol:

I shouldn't be laughing :francis:

agnosticlady

Daps
My siblings are grown, unless you mean get the school/teachers involved?

He hasn't worn them since the day they tried to steal them.

I told him not to take his lunch money to school tomorrow either :mjlol:

I shouldn't be laughing :francis:

Pause........They are past 18???

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Girl this is 2016 not 10,000 B.C. . A bullet is 10 times faster than a brick and can get the job done.

I doubt any of them will have guns involved.

But now yall are really worrying me about the possibilities :patrice:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Pause........They are past 18???

I have three siblings

The youngest one with a pending ass whooping is 15, a freshman in HS

The brother I informed about the events taking place is 22

The brother I haven't spoken to at all (about the situation) is 27

agnosticlady

Daps
I doubt any of them will have guns involved.

But now yall are really worrying me about the possibilities :patrice:

If he is bringing any weapon then he better know how to use it. If they see him take out a brick people are going to try to protect themselves. You don't know who is coming out . I have seen jump sessions go down where guns and knives were involved. A young boy in my neighborhood got jumped because someone from a dice game owed him money. They told him to come collect his money and they shot him in his legs. He can't walk now. :manny: But then again he was annoying as fukk sooooo maybe that was Karma :patrice:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
If he is bringing any weapon then he better know how to use it. If they see him take out a brick people are going to try to protect themselves. You don't know who is coming out . I have seen jump sessions go down where guns and knives were involved. A young boy in my neighborhood got jumped because someone from a dice game owed him money. They told him to come collect his money and they shot him in his legs. He can't walk now. :manny: But then again he was annoying as fukk sooooo maybe that was Karma :patrice:

:sadcam:

agnosticlady

Daps
I have three siblings

The youngest one with a pending ass whooping is 15, a freshman in HS

The brother I informed about the events taking place is 22

The brother I haven't spoken to at all (about the situation) is 27

This whole story changes

Does your brother know how to use a gun? Is he licensed to carry a concealed weapon?

Secondly is this a meet up jump session? If it is then tell your brother not to show up. They will just have to find him :yeshrug:. Now if they run up on him and he shoots one of them then it what it is. If he feels like he is being followed and has proof then he is better off calling the police.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no offense but he sound like a pansy, because if he was bout it bout it he never wouldve gotten bullied, by having his sister fight his battles is going to make him more of a target, what he need to do is go up to the biggest one and punch him in the mouth....and get respect

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
3db40e20466b511ed65237dfc3c92e37.jpg

Or have you brother(s) sit in class with the young one or pick him up from school.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This whole story changes

Does your brother know how to use a gun? Is he licensed to carry a concealed weapon?

Secondly is this a meet up jump session? If it is then tell your brother not to show up. They will just have to find him :yeshrug:. Now if they run up on him and he shoots one of them then it what it is. If he feels like he is being followed and has proof then he is better off calling the police.

I'm sure this is just a old fashioned jump session that's probably going to take place in the locker room. Again, I doubt there's going to be any guns involved (Doesn't fit the MO) and me telling my brother what's happening is just a contingency plan. I don't know much about his private life but I know that he can back my little brother up better than I. "Everyone" at the school is talking about it so if someone plans to whip out a gun then they're asking for jail time. He knows not to leave the school grounds and he isn't that useless. He did stand up for himself when they tried to get his shoes.