Soooooo my youngest brother is supposed to get jumped tomorrow

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Only thing though is today's age ain't bout that life, they pussies. If OP's brother do stand up and decide to hit these nikkas upside the head, they'd very well act like bytches and go get the heat cause they can't fight for shyt.

Like others mentioned, I'd just get authorities involved.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind that my little brother is mentally preparing himself for this ass whooping and said that it was ok but I wasn't comfortable with it so I told my other brother so that he can talk to him.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm sure this is just a old fashioned jump session that's probably going to take place in the locker room. Again, I doubt there's going to be any guns involved (Doesn't fit the MO) and me telling my brother what's happening is just a contingency plan. I don't know much about his private life but I know that he can back my little brother up better than I. "Everyone" at the school is talking about it so if someone plans to whip out a gun then they're asking for jail time. He knows not to leave the school grounds and he isn't that useless. He did stand up for himself when they tried to get his shoes.

Edit

I just realized that the one with the pending ass whooping will be 15.If this is some nerdy prep school then your bro will be ok. If this is some hood school then he should fight for his life, but if he see's a weapon he should run. I think in situations like this he should report it to a school official, because if anything goes down and someone loses their life due to him having to protect himself then he has proof that he was being pressured.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm sure this is just a old fashioned jump session that's probably going to take place in the locker room. Again, I doubt there's going to be any guns involved (Doesn't fit the MO) and me telling my brother what's happening is just a contingency plan. I don't know much about his private life but I know that he can back my little brother up better than I. "Everyone" at the school is talking about it so if someone plans to whip out a gun then they're asking for jail time. He knows not to leave the school grounds and he isn't that useless. He did stand up for himself when they tried to get his shoes.
Tell your brothers about it. Let them handle it.
Where do you live? I doubt there'll be guns involved.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If they think he a snitch and he run tell parents/authorities, then that would make matters even worse. Looks like your bro gonna have to take a couple of lumps :ld:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Edit

I just realized that the one with the pending ass whooping will be 15.If this is some nerdy prep school then your bro will be ok. If this is some hood school then he should fight for his life, but if he see's a weapon he should run. I think in situations like this he should report it to a school official, because if anything goes down and someone loses their life due to him having to protect himself then he has proof that he was being pressured.

It's neither preppy or hood, although it's slightly ghetto. I graduated from the school and the area is a mix of predominately black and soldiers since we're near a military post.

Tell your brothers about it. Let them handle it.
Where do you live? I doubt there'll be guns involved.

Yeah our district is a mix of rural, suburbs and dusty.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
It's neither preppy or hood, although it's slightly ghetto. I graduated from the school and the area is a mix of predominately black and soldiers since we're near a military post.

Yeah our district is a mix of rural, suburbs and dusty.

He should stand his ground and if he see's a weapon run and get an adult. People will laugh but once you are dead there is no coming back.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I mean, the nikkas jumping folks for they kicks, threatening him for snitching, and allegedly got goons in the front of they house stalking him out. Sound like some thug shyt to me.

:yeshrug:

Ok. Me,personally, as of lately,see the word thug as the equivalent to ******. Every time I read the news paper and online or look at the comment section of the news online, black people are constantly being called thugs. So now, I just take the word as being a more acceptable word for ******. But that's just my opinion. No offense to OP. And no I'm not trying to police people use if the word.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ok. Me,personally, as of lately,see the word thug as the equivalent to ******. Every time I read the news paper and online or look at the comment section of the news online, black people are constantly being called thugs. So now, I just take the word as being a more acceptable word for ******. But that's just my opinion. No offense to OP. And no I'm not trying to police people use if the word.
You right though, thug definitely is the new code word for white folks being able to say ****** in public.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
fukk all these loser ass nikkas in this thread. Shouldn't no one get jumped for having nice shyt. Period. If it was my brother, I'd be up at the school posted ready to beat all those kids asses, and I'm 30. I don't fukking play. If my brother did something fukked up, then yeah he gotta take them lumps, but for daring to dress nice? I'd kill one of those no home training ass niglets. fukk those little b*stards and fukk you if you disagree.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
fukk all these loser ass nikkas in this thread. Shouldn't no one get jumped for having nice shyt. Period. If it was my brother, I'd be up at the school posted ready to beat all those kids asses, and I'm 30. I don't fukking play. If my brother did something fukked up, then yeah he gotta take them lumps, but for daring to dress nice? I'd kill one of those no home training ass niglets. fukk those little b*stards and fukk you if you disagree.
:francis:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY

Yes, my nikka? That's what the fukk they are. No home training, their fam ain't taught them shyt, they wild and can't function in society and only gonna get worse as they get older. Kids like that usually don't grow out of that shyt. I grew up in the projects. Every nikka I knew like that either dead or doing a dumb long bid.