Soooooo my youngest brother is supposed to get jumped tomorrow

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Sometime last week two thugs from my brother's school tried to jack him for his Jordans. Legend Blues, according to google. It was during lunch in a public restaurant so it was in broad daylight and there were witnesses.

The shop they were in is right across from the school so the school found out and the counselors got involved. That's when they told my brother to file a report.

Fast forward to tonight, I pick my brother up from his game and he tells me that he's supposed to get jumped tomorrow for snitching.

Me: Say what now? :dame:

Him: It's ok :wow:

Me: No it's not :dame:

He said he didn't snitch and that he didn't even want to file the report. It's his first year of highschool and those shoes haven't really done him any good ever since he got them. The first day he wore them people were purposely trying to step on them.

Needless to say, I call my other younger brother whose around my age to tell him what's up.

I could hear the :what: in his voice when I told him. And as I was talking to him and pulling out of my parents' driveway, there's a black SUV parked across the street from us in front of the home of my brother's childhood friend's house. Two of them get out and start scrapping. I can't tell if it's real or not because one of them is filming and everything is over within moments. shyt was suspicious. :patrice: Tomorrow is trash day and my little bro has to take the trash out tonight so I called him

Me: Don't go out there :ufdup: You better wait it out

I feel a little useless because I don't have any belts and I don't have a registered gun so all I can do is use my siblings for connections and keep my parents out of it. My Black no Jutsu don't work in this realm. :francis:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yo lil bro finna get the
tumblr_mi6cvoWvpV1s2estro1_250.gif
:ohlawd:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No they'll only make it worse

It's my dad's bday this weekend tho :mjcry:

Yeah

I practically raised my little shyt of a brother I don't know how I'll handle this :francis:
If you love him show him compassion by getting someone in your Fam involved
Dude is going to take a beating

Or else he's going to be on world star

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Tell him to keep his back against the wall and to stand up for himself. It'll be worse in the long run if he goes out like a chump. I've gotten out of lots of fights and getting jumped just by telling people that I had no problem squaring up with them as long as it was a one on one. Tell him only to swing if they touch him first or if he knows he's in imminent danger.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Are the ones trying to jump him upper classmen :jbhmm:

No one will name names

Your bro can get seriously hurt or even killed. Adults need to get involved.

I worried about this too but I don't know what to think. On one hand I'm thinking it's not that big of the deal, on the other hand I know there are some crazy mfs out there and the younger generation isn't exempt from the fukkery. The only reason why we haven't gotten my parents involved is because we don't want them to worry if things can get resolved quietly.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
If you love him show him compassion by getting someone in your Fam involved
Dude is going to take a beating

Or else he's going to be on world star

Not world star :sadcam:

My other younger bro is pretty much in charge of what's going to happen tomorrow and then if I need to get my older brother involved then I may do that. I just don't want any cops involved.

Tell him to keep his back against the wall and to stand up for himself. It'll be worse in the long run if he goes out like a chump. I've gotten out of lots of fights and getting jumped just by telling people that I had no problem squaring up with them as long as it was a one on one. Tell him only to swing if they touch him first or if he knows he's in imminent danger.

He said he'll take a brick to school :patrice: I told him to just keep his head down and to duck and doge if it gets lit.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Adults NEED to get involved. Kids these days are buckwild. Your brother can get killed. Please tell your parents. They may call your brother a punk, but you may be the one that ends up saving your brothers life.