Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow more nazi sympathy. If Obama was overseas meeting with Hebrew Israelites that were talking about killing white people, *and somehow didnt realize it* :mjlol this would be a big deal, but i get it, you gonna give him a white pass. You're basically an agent so im not really surprised.

The world ain't black and white dude.

American Generals said about Saddam in the 80s: He may be a son of a bytch, but he's OUR b*stard.

When geopolitics is on the line, you ain't got time to convert everyone to your moral code when seconds matter. Theres a few options and ALL of them are terrible.

If those "nazis" are keeping Ukraine together (a country thats like 90%+ white ANYWAYS), as opposed to encouraging russian influence, then the West must do, what it has to do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you support this move, supporting Nazis.

Pro gay rights, because its the right thing to do.

Pro nazi, because its the right thing to do.

Get your embarrassing ass up out my face bruh.

First of all, I don't see any nazis.

Second of all, I want to know which party you'd support in Ukraine.

This shyt ain't easy bruh.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The world ain't black and white dude.

American Generals said about Saddam in the 80s: He may be a son of a bytch, but he's OUR b*stard.

When geopolitics is on the line, you ain't got time to convert everyone to your moral code when seconds matter. Theres a few options and ALL of them are terrible.

If those "nazis" are keeping Ukraine together (a country thats like 90%+ white ANYWAYS), as opposed to encouraging russian influence, then the West must do, what it has to do.
Thank you.

Our resident KTL Pro gay nazi sympathizer. fukk outta here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thank you.

Our resident KTL Pro gay nazi sympathizer. fukk outta here.

If you're the President of the United States, which party do you support in this debate?

1. The segregationist Russians?

2. The right-wing militia with the most support but questionable views?

3. Some unknown entity with NO power.

You tell me. :stopitslime:

Go take your immature ass somewhere.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If you're the President of the United States, which party do you support in this debate?

I support my allies and mind my business fakkit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
been saying this for months.

Saying what? More smart-dumb-nikka shyt about how we support the lesser of MANY evils to get or goals accomplished?

Last I checked, there wasn't a group handing out soup and preaching puritan ethics, passivism, and free healthcare over there. :beli:

Ya'll can't keep trolling these debates with these teenage views on work dynamics and politics.

The US supported vile dictators in south asia for the sole purpose of resisting communism threats.

You telling me thats an easy decision to make?

Its easy for ya'll to talk shyt when you don't have to think about world politics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I support my allies and mind my business fakkit.

Ukraine IS a western ally fukk boy.

Its the largest country in Europe and literally at the backdoor of a recent, and consistent competitor and outright enemy of the United States.

You can keep living in a bubble, but don't drag me into it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas love to come in here with their bullshyt answers to complex issues.

"why do we support the guy who has extreme right wing views? :dwillhuh:"

Well because the ALTERNATIVE is a guy who skates off to another superpower and acts as a traitor to his people!

Full of criticism and NO answers.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ukraine IS a western ally fukk boy.

Its the largest country in Europe and literally at the backdoor of a recent, and consistent competitor and outright enemy of the United States.

You can keep living in a bubble, but don't drag me into it.
Im not dragging you into my bubble. I need you to stay in your nazi world. If you want to support nazis just because think you've gleamed some knowledge on the stakes of geo politics so be it. You dont know whats going on and clearly have no ethics.

I bet if they were supporting a new anti gay regime you'd be bytching and moaning though. :mjlol:

Suddenly you'd come to your senses. White supremacist nazi's just dont do anything for your principles. Gays do though. :ufdup:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Saying what? More smart-dumb-nikka shyt about how we support the lesser of MANY evils to get or goals accomplished?

Last I checked, there wasn't a group handing out soup and preaching puritan ethics, passivism, and free healthcare over there. :beli:

Ya'll can't keep trolling these debates with these teenage views on work dynamics and politics.

The US supported vile dictators in south asia for the sole purpose of resisting communism threats.

You telling me thats an easy decision to make?

Its easy for ya'll to talk shyt when you don't have to think about world politics.

Youre trying to be apart of something that has nothing nor wants anything to do with you. You speak about this as if you will become richer from the shift in policies. You're well informed to a certain extent but that's as far as it goes. Stop fronting and go worry about something thats worth your time.

God I hate the people in your life for not paying enough attention, now we have to suffer from you attempts to recognize and valued.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

How about letting the Ukrainian people decide? You know, via Democratic elections?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im not dragging you into my bubble. I need you to stay in your nazi world. If you want to support nazis just because think you've gleamed some knowledge on the stakes of geo politics so be it. You dont know whats going on and clearly have no ethics.

You talking about ethics, but you don't have a better solution of which entity to support in this revolution :pachaha:
I bet if they were supporting a new anti gay regime you'd be bytching and moaning though. :mjlol:
You act like i'm OK with them being Nazi's in the first place :pachaha:
Suddenly you'd come to your senses. White supremacist nazi's just dont do anything for your principles. Gays do though. :ufdup:X

Does the phrase "lesser of two evils" mean anything to you?

THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How about letting the Ukrainian people decide? You know, via Democratic elections?

THEY DID THAT :pachaha:

Lets also abandon this bullshyt notion that Russia influencing our allies isn't some major deal

Whether or not you want to pay attention to it, your leverage in the world DOES matter.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You talking about ethics, but you don't have a better solution of which entity to support in this revolution :pachaha:
You act like i'm OK with them being Nazi's in the first place :pachaha:

Does the phrase "lesser of two evils" mean anything to you?

THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS
You said what you had to say, i understand your position. You support the nazis, and dont even know why.

Ukraine, us allies. :mjlol: They're netural moron.