Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't you the same idiot labeling Ron Paul a KKK card carrying racist because he was found posing with some right wing hate group leaders? Let be consistent with our thought processes friend.
but the kkk is such a small minority now it doesn't matter...

in the weestling world I know that somehow helps my argument. head gets banged up a lot so that's what y'all get at 4am...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ya'll act like the lines of leadership are so clear here.

There are nazis...there are ukrainian nationalists, and there are russians and russian separtists

You can't just look at things from your view in main street, USA without considering all those contexts

That being said...The US is QUICK to bolster people that further OUR aims and drop them like a rock :lolbron:

Blame them though :pachaha:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
How were tey able to put Nazis in power without anyone giving a fukk. not even jewish cats made a fuss about it.
Implying that the jews didnt need the Nazis to establish Israel....
maybe they need them again

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Id say asking for relations to stay the same is coppin pleas.

In his last phone call to Obama that was allegedly the tone.

His aggressiveness is his downfall. He showed all his cards so soon that he can't backtrack at all because
1. He will look bad to his fellow Crimea and Ukraine supporters
2. It will be bad back at home. Russia will look at Putin as weak.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i dont think mccain sympathizes with nazis, i better explanation is that he didnt know who he was meeting with, the same thing happened in syria where he took a picture with a guy that was on video cutting somebodies head off

the anti russian ukrianian side is pro european, there is no real evidence that that are pro nazi, there is evidence that some of the people involved in the anti russian protests were nazi's but there is no evidence that there are significant part of the movement, why would pro nazi's by pro-europe?
So KTL knows hes meeting with Nazis but Mccains advisers do not. :snoop: You're embarrassing us.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
IF I EVER LABELLED RON PAUL IN SUCH A FASHION, IT'S BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED A WHITE SUPREMACIST NEWSLETTER FOR MANY YEARS, BROTHER!
:snoop:

Damn even Hogan exposed as an Aryan wannabe. I guess i shoulda known from the blond hair and blue eyes.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am taking bets...when this is all over Russia gets to keep Crimea and suffers no real substantive losses as a result.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill