Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His aggressiveness is his downfall. He showed all his cards so soon that he can't backtrack at all because
1. He will look bad to his fellow Crimea and Ukraine supporters
2. It will be bad back at home. Russia will look at Putin as weak.
bingo.

if you're gonna go hard, you gotta actually have the meat to back it up.

The US doesn't have to brag as much cause nikkas know that IOU is basically paid for :usure:

We can so much as WHISPER to people and folks know what time is is :mjpls:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i wouldnt call him dumb, but ive never taken mccain seriously, ive always seen him as fuddy duddy, but i think the notion that mccain is pro nazi or pro alqueda is stupid
*im not pro nazi or @l quida i just meet with them when it suits my interests* is more reasonable.

But obviously, hes pro white so obviously, hes going to be pro nazi.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I am taking bets...when this is all over Russia gets to keep Crimea and suffers no real substantive losses as a result.
uh...well Russia is about to see what that Cuba exiled and embargoed life is like to a lesser extent, real talk. :whoo:

Knowing that Russia has and will do this sends the message that Putin and the Russians aren't to be trusted.

Remember, if you give an inch on the world stage, you can expect LIGHT YEARS to subsequently be taken.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
*im not pro nazi or @l quida i just meet with them when it suits my interests* is more reasonable.

But obviously, hes pro white so obviously, hes going to be pro nazi.

I wouldn't say Mccain is pro-white. Dude is actually one of the more moderate republicans out there. He often says things thats are fairly reasonable, but he just toes that party line all the time to seemingly keep his job.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
it'd be funny if they traded Snowden for Crimea :mjlol:

1954q1a29z5qwgif.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Talking about White Supremacy in relation to this event is a null argument. It won't lead anywhere and doesn't offer any use to the discussion.
Ok, lets just forget that the leaders of America, the nation we live in are supporting Nazi coups overseas. :mjlol:

tumblr_mdlsgiNoF81rbrixro1_250.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I wouldn't say Mccain is pro-white. Dude is actually one of the more moderate republicans out there. He often says things thats are fairly reasonable, but he just toes that party line all the time to seemingly keep his job.
Wow more nazi sympathy. If Obama was overseas meeting with Hebrew Israelites that were talking about killing white people, *and somehow didnt realize it* :mjlol: this would be a big deal, but i get it, you gonna give him a white pass. You're basically an agent so im not really surprised.

Does a black man have room to pretend to be this stupid. White supremacy so strong you automatically make excuses for whites for things that are inexcuseable.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Do you think Americans WANTED to arm goat herders in afghanistan with stinger missiles and artillery shells in the 80s?

Well, they did to get their ultimate goal done.
So you support this move, supporting Nazis.

Pro gay rights, because its the right thing to do.

Pro nazi, because its the right thing to do.

Get your embarrassing ass up out my face bruh.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Wow more nazi sympathy. If Obama was overseas meeting with Hebrew Israelites that were talking about killing white people, *and somehow didnt realize it* :mjlol this would be a big deal, but i get it, you gonna give him a white pass. You're basically an agent so im not really surprised.

been saying this for months.