Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
*yawn*

The only reason you care about "black" america is because of recent history.

keep it 10000000.

At some point you have to acknowledge your place in the world.
This shyt is bigger than black and white. You're an American. ACT LIKE IT.

Care about the empowerment of a neo nazi country brehs

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the whole crimea/kosovo parallel is actually quite good. similar situation, diametrically opposite responses from US and Russia. just further reinforces double standards

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im not dragging you into my bubble. I need you to stay in your nazi world. If you want to support nazis just because think you've gleamed some knowledge on the stakes of geo politics so be it. You dont know whats going on and clearly have no ethics.
the US doesnt care if its nazis breh. we have our interests in ukraine and theyre anti-russia, so it works for us :heh: we stopped caring about ethics long time ago.
that's what Im saying tho, if you support the Ukraine/US side (or Russia side) for ethical reasons, its retarded as fukk and makes no sense.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the US doesnt care if its nazis breh. we have our interests in ukraine and theyre anti-russia, so it works for us :heh: we stopped caring about ethics long time ago.
that's what Im saying tho, if you support the Ukraine/US side (or Russia side) for ethical reasons, its retarded as fukk and makes no sense.
What reason should you support this as an American citizen

Afraid you'll end up on some US list of fukk nikkas?

keepemup

Banned
Daps
the whole crimea/kosovo parallel is actually quite good. similar situation, diametrically opposite responses from US and Russia. just further reinforces double standards

Speaking of this. You should consider this story: http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2001/03/koso-m01.html

The title is "It Began with a Lie".

If you do read it I would like to know what you think.

It's a little long but a worthwhile read.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Why is the Russian side unethical?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I dont support it. fukk politics. I agree with you that we theoretically have no business meddling in this shyt.
all Im saying at least I can understand if you support it because of allegiance to country (but cannot understand it if you support it for being 'right' or 'just' or 'good')

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Care about the empowerment of a neo nazi country brehs

GODDAMN IT DUDE

ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE!

Do you even know what Nazism usually is? Its what happens when countries face SIGNIFICANT outside threats.

They're not even on Greek Nazi status. These are just HARD LINE Ukrainians who are fiercely protective of their nation-state.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stewart Rips Fox for Buying Putin’s ‘Bullsh*t’: ‘What the Hell Is Wrong with These People?’
by Josh Feldman | 11:24 pm, March 6th, 2014VIDEO420

jon4-300x211.jpg
Jon Stewart spent some time mocking the “self-delusional autocrat” known as Vladimir Putin (whose idea of “conversation” basically boils down to “shut the fukk up”) before wondering why Fox News is so enthralled with the idea that Putin is a strong, tiger-wrestling leader and President Obama is a weak, mom jeans-wearing pansy.

Stewart went on about how crazy Putin is before asking, “Who would be fooled by this guy’s bullshyt?” That, of course, led to the requisite montage of Fox News personalities giving almost-glowing praise to Putin, pointing out to them that “Putin doesn’t actually wrestle bears and tigers, that’s propaganda!”

But what Stewart found strangest was that whenever Obama asserts his authority, Fox News goes to down on how lawless and imperial he’s being, so in other words, Stewart summed up, “Barack Obama is a weak, mom jeans-wearing dictator king!” He asked bewilderedly, “What the hell is wrong with these people?!”

Watch the video below, via Comedy Central:

Part 1:

The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook

Part 2:

The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook

[photo via screengrab]

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Why is the Russian side unethical?
yanu was putin's bytch breh. ideally ukraine maintains strict neutrality (and probably drowns in poverty in the meantime but still)...ukraine been between rock (us/eu) and a hard place (russia) for a while. also I think putin bringing forces in before the referendum was retarded.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
GODDAMN IT DUDE

ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE!

Do you even know what Nazism usually is? Its what happens when countries face SIGNIFICANT outside threats.

They're not even on Greek Nazi status. These are just HARD LINE Ukrainians who are fiercely protective of their nation-state.

and what does that have to do with you?

Seriously breh, how often do you get a audience in real life

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I dont support it. fukk politics. I agree with you that we theoretically have no business meddling in this shyt.
all Im saying at least I can understand if you support it because of allegiance to country (but cannot understand it if you support it for being 'right' or 'just' or 'good')
Personally i think there is still a residual effect from the 2001 WOT where Bush had citizens straight SHOOK to say they were against a US foreign effort. Now it seems like if it isnt popular opinion people go along to get along, afraid they'll be ostracized in some way. That or liberal stans are going extra hard.

Is the Us hurting for the money we may get from raping the Ukraine?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Just tell us Lenin tickles your balls at night and call it a night dude.

Cause clearly you ain't with the USA hegemony. Thats fine...just let us know where you stand.

Don't come in here acting like these are easy decisions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Personally i think there is still a residual effect from the 2001 WOT where Bush had citizens straight SHOOK to say they were against a US foreign effort. Now it seems like if it isnt popular opinion people go along to get along, afraid they'll be ostracized in some way.

Is the Us hurting for the money we may get from raping the Ukraine?

you don't have to be "hurting for money" to interrupt a good thing.

Mind you, before disarmament, Ukraine had the THIRD largest nuclear arsenal...THAT THEY GAVE TO RUSSIA.