Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they said barack's final years he won't give fuqs ... supporting terrorists in syria and nazi's in europe :ahh:

now if only putin goes on record and says barack's lose mouth is what set this all off...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they said barack's final years he won't give fuqs ... supporting terrorists in syria and nazi's in europe

now if only putin goes on record and says barack's lose mouth is what set this all off...

Putin's already coping pleas. Go join your brothers in arms if you feel so strongly.

:heh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fuq this judeo nazi quoting me for. aren't you supposed to have me ignored...

why don't you "get your passport" and go join your nazi brothers fight putin. wack mf

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the fuq this judeo nazi quoting me for. aren't you supposed to have me ignored...

why don't you "get your passport" and go join your nazi brothers fight putin. wack mf

What do you call a bunch of Serbs in Kosovo?

Dead

:dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i dont think mccain sympathizes with nazis, i better explanation is that he didnt know who he was meeting with, the same thing happened in syria where he took a picture with a guy that was on video cutting somebodies head off

the anti russian ukrianian side is pro european, there is no real evidence that that are pro nazi, there is evidence that some of the people involved in the anti russian protests were nazi's but there is no evidence that there are significant part of the movement, why would pro nazi's by pro-europe?

Your such an idiot. You seriously think McCain has "no idea who he is meeting with?" The same way he was trying to get the US to join up with Al qaida in Syria? Either your just dumb or full of shyt. either way you need to stop breh.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THE SVOBDA PARTY HAS NOT TAKEN CONTROL OF UKRAINE, BROTHER! THEY HAVE TRIED TO SUBVERT THE PURPOSE OF THE PROTESTS OF COURSE, DUDE! MCCAIN HAS NOT ENDORSED THEM AND WAS ONLY PHOTOGRAPHED WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE PRESENT ALONG WITH OTHER UKRAINIAN POLITICIANS, MEAN GENE!

Weren't you the same idiot labeling Ron Paul a KKK card carrying racist because he was found posing with some right wing hate group leaders? Let be consistent with our thought processes friend.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Your such an idiot. You seriously think McCain has "no idea who he is meeting with?" The same way he was trying to get the US to join up with Al qaida in Syria? Either your just dumb or full of shyt. either way you need to stop breh.

i dont know why thats hard to believe, mccain is not a particularly competent or level headed person

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
Weren't you the same idiot labeling Ron Paul a KKK card carrying racist because he was found posing with some right wing hate group leaders? Let be consistent with our thought processes friend.
IF I EVER LABELLED RON PAUL IN SUCH A FASHION, IT'S BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED A WHITE SUPREMACIST NEWSLETTER FOR MANY YEARS, BROTHER!

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

:whoo:wooooooo

babylon logic has broken down. time to bring out the men in black ray bans and wipe niccas memories...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IF I EVER LABELLED RON PAUL IN SUCH A FASHION, IT'S BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED A WHITE SUPREMACIST NEWSLETTER FOR MANY YEARS, BROTHER!

He published nothing of the sort. Stop spreading those tired liberal lies. Ron Paul has already disavowed the contents of the newsletter put out by that aquaintance.

The facts are you and the rest of the democrats are so caught up in war games you're now supporting fascists and nazi's in an attempt to spite Putin. Whats next, supporting baby rapists that attempt to overthrow another country you nigs don't like?

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
He published nothing of the sort. Stop spreading those tired liberal lies. Ron Paul has already disavowed the contents of the newsletter put out by that aquaintance.
ADMIT RON PAUL MAINTAINS FRIENDSHIPS WITH KLANSMEN FOR YEARS, BREHS!

The facts are you and the rest of the democrats are so caught up in war games you're now supporting fascists and nazi's in an attempt to spite Putin.
UKRAINE'S NEO-NAZIS ARE A SMALL MINORITY PARTY THAT LOST BADLY IN THE LAST ELECTION AND CURRENTLY HAVE ABOUT A FOUR PERCENT CHANCE OF WINNING A SEAT IN PARLIAMENT, BROTHER!

Whats next, supporting baby rapists that attempt to overthrow another country you nigs don't like?
INVOKING @Dooby AND SAYING NIGS, DUDE?

*big boot*

*leg drop*

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my mans ron paul is like modern day jesus. the only nicca that could save these idiots but they don't want to be saved. you coli corporation govt brainwashed niccas on the wrong side of history.

the the nsa and the feds will lock me up and I'll pen his real story like paul the disciple and I'll be the greatest writer of all time:win:.
I'll shout out some books to you niccas down with this fight.