Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
hes right tho. without american or eu support maybe this conflict doesnt even happen.

when we are too busy trying to be world policemen and entering penis measurement contest with russia on daily basis

I used to think like you when I was young and wanted there to never be any conflict in the world.

But you have to realize, that every inch you give up, folks like the Russians take MILES. LIGHT YEARS.

You can't capitulate out here because it WILL come back on you.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ive read different sources and discussed this with my economics teacher, I'm sure if you look around you'll find that the agreement pact in fact does exist...this is just another usa ploy to sway the uneducated masses...

There isn't a debate whether there is an agreement for their base or not.
What are you even talking about?

No wonder people with college degrees end up working as baristas.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is a very self-serving act. There has been no casualties so far(by the Russian army). And they arent the only country who has committed atrocities On the national stage there's no such thing as right or wrong. You either got power or you don't. If you fall into the latter then

Logical fallacies for a 1000, Alex.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I used to think like you when I was young and wanted there to never be any conflict in the world.

But you have to realize, that every inch you give up, folks like the Russians take MILES. LIGHT YEARS.

You can't capitulate out here because it WILL come back on you.
I dont consider russians my enemies. and Im on neither side in the binary cold war. sorry. propaganda from both sides does make me laugh tho, so I guess thats a plus

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont consider russians my enemies. and Im on neither side in the binary cold war. sorry. propaganda from both sides does make me laugh tho, so I guess thats a plus
I don't consider ACTUAL russians my "enemy" but there are aspects of the geopolitical framework that aren't to be taken lightly.

Whether or not you agree or not, russians DO want to diminish the very leverage Americans EN MASSE enjoy.

You can't just ignore that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't consider ACTUAL russians my "enemy" but there are aspects of the geopolitical framework that aren't to be taken lightly.

Whether or not you agree or not, russians DO want to diminish the very leverage Americans EN MASSE enjoy.

[obviously I was talking about the country, not its people]
so do americans :heh:
like Ive said, theres zero difference between US and Russia acts on world stage besides what they use to justify their actions (democracy, human rights, etc on american side and really nothing much from the russian side; in that communism was more suited to russians, at least they had sound political ideology to lean on).
it devolves into "me against you" mentality, which is really a 3rd grade mentality as far as Im concerned.

ukraine is really just a small piece of pie that got west and russia worked up. whats sad is that regular people who want freedom there will not get it either way, just like they didnt get it 10 years ago, the new government is just the same 'orange revolution' power shift.
ukraine will either be a slave to russia or us/eu. its a poor country with no real export. I feel for regular people in predicament there... while the new far right nazi guys and old corrupt prorusski govt duke it out for power...:manny: dont give a shyt about neither side

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
rbyTjCw.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
hes right tho. without american or eu support maybe this conflict doesnt even happen.

when we are too busy trying to be world policemen and entering penis measurement contest with russia on daily basis

:laff: what!?

How is everyone forgetting that the reason Russia has any standing in this is because of the EU's weak bid. How is that CONSTANTLY LOST. Do you realize why the EU is designing a 15billion loan right now? Because that was Russia's initial bid that beat them.

So let's rephrase your statement: He's wrong though. If America and the EU took their responsibility to support Ukraine more seriously, we would've been done with this conflict back in November.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

:salute:We're on the same page breh

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:laff: what!?

How is everyone forgetting that the reason Russia has any standing in this is because of the EU's weak bid. How is that CONSTANTLY LOST. Do you realize why the EU is designing a 15billion loan right now? Because that was Russia's initial bid that beat them.

So let's rephrase your statement: He's wrong though. If America and the EU took their responsibility to support Ukraine more seriously, we would've been done with this conflict back in November.
There's a valid argument to be made that the EU's us or them stance in this and their weak offer was a manipulation to cause these events. They knew what the situation on the ground was and that Yanukovych going back to the Russians would lead to a revolt in Western Ukraine. Now the west has basically successfully leveraged away the Western Ukraine from Russia's influence, which is a big plus.

keepemup

Banned
Daps

Please elaborate.