Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
In the heat of battle you're weapon jamming because it's dirty is life or death
you can drop the AK in mud or in the desert, it will not be effected

also you have to define accuracy

I've been in the heat of battle. My weapon has never jammed. I was in the desert mind you, and I didn't clean my weapon for days at a time in the case of certain operations. It's not like you think.

Weapons maintenance is important regardless. Every time we fired the AKs in the range we would field-strip them and clean them. That's just good practice breh.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

:what: :snoop:

...these fukking people...

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been in the heat of battle. My weapon has never jammed. I was in the desert mind you, and I didn't clean my weapon for days at a time in the case of certain operations. It's not like you think.

Weapons maintenance is important regardless. Every time we fired the AKs in the range we would field-strip them and clean them. That's just good practice breh.

There's only people who can hit human sized targets from 500 yards with the AK, situations depend on the operator and other variables

but the main thing with the Ak-47 is somebody with no training can easily operate it effectively, it's the people's weapon the king of battle for a reason

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
There's only people who can hit human sized targets from 500 yards with the AK, situations depend on the operator and other variables

but the main thing with the Ak-47 is somebody with no training can easily operate it effectively, it's the people's weapon the king of battle for a reason

I agree with premise. I stated that off the top.

It's cheap, reliable, available and easy to operate. It's the rifle of the world and a symbol of rebellion, vigilantism, revolutions and militias throughout the planet. It has a major cult status to it. I don't think it's a bad weapon by any means and its design was just revolutionary.

That being said, if I had a choice, there would be multiple rifles I would choose over it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive watched a lot of documentary's about m16s jamming during fire fights in vietnam

thats just

:lupe:

:demonic:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

since you wanna tug the AK's nuts so hard, i'll admit that yes...the bigger round fukks shyt up A LOT more...so based on sheer killing power, the AK is better.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
since you wanna tug the AK's nuts so hard, i'll admit that yes...the bigger round fukks shyt up A LOT more...so based on sheer killing power, the AK is better.

The 7.62 is also slower out of the barrel though. It's bigger but more susceptible to being impeded by armor. The smaller 5.56 travels much fast and can penetrate much better in some cases. You should double tap with either anyway when using a carbine/ rifle. It's just good practice.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The 7.62 is also slower out of the barrel though. It's bigger but more susceptible to being impeded by armor. The smaller 5.56 travels much fast and can penetrate much better in some cases. You should double tap with either anyway when using a carbine/ rifle. It's just good practice.
I didn't know that it had a slower muzzle velocity.

I heard that the 5.56's weren't killing people as much as they thought it would have.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I didn't know that it had a slower muzzle velocity.

I heard that the 5.56's weren't killing people as much as they thought it would have.

It's a small round no doubt about it. On flesh it won't do as much damage but it can penetrate body armor. It allows better range, penetration, and accuracy. It has both pros and cons to it obviously.