Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The M16 of the Vietnam is very different than the one they use today. The M16 is getting fazed out as well.

Most of the Russians I've seen pictures of have Ak74 variants.

Anyways if it comes down to it the US Air Force will wipe the floor with Russia, and then it's over, unless they want to go nuclear.

:heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The M16 of the Vietnam is very different than the one they use today. The M16 is getting fazed out as well.

Anyways if it comes down to it the US Air Force will wipe the floor with Russia, and then it's over, unless they want to go nuclear.

USAF just shocks me some times.

They shut down electronics on the first goddamn hour with a WAVE of just fukkery.

I've watched documentaries on the USAF ALONE during just Desert Storm and those fools tackled one of the biggest armies in the world in HOURS.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
The AK47 is superior to any american rifle tho
How is the AK a terrible weapon to aim, if the situations the rifle would be used it for its perfect
in you need long range accuracy you can switch to single shot mode instead of automatic

the m16's are terrible guns and the marines have complained about them since they were first put into use

yep many soldiers got fukked him nam' because the crap guns jammed. The ak works in any condition

Dman414

Banned
Daps

what are they replacing m16 with?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Putin: US wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya distorted intl law
ByRT