Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
EU gives Russia 48-hour deadline to return troops to barracks in Crimea

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-to-return-troops-to-barracks-in-Crimea.html

:russ: Putin should cut off these faggits gas supply
Geekation_PutinLaugh.jpg

im sure putin is quivering in his boots :heh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
(Reuters) - Pro-Russian authorities in Crimea will cut off water and electricity to Ukrainian soldiers in bases surrounded by Russian forces on Monday night, a Russian former lawmaker loyal to President Vladimir Putin said.

Sergei Markov, who held meetings with pro-Russian authorities on the Ukrainian peninsula earlier on Monday, told reporters the soldiers would also be told they would not receive their next pay packet if they did not publicly renounce their loyalty to the new provisional government in Kiev, the capital.

"If they stay here and remain loyal to Kiev and the Ukrainian government, it will become more uncomfortable for them," said Markov, who sits in a Kremlin-backed public policy chamber. "The pressure is going to increase tonight."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/03/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-power-idUSBREA2227220140303

bbbbbbuttttttttt the city still belongs to Ukraine :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Geekation_PutinLaugh.jpg

im sure putin is quivering in his boots :heh:
Their currency and equity markets are being hammered right now. You can be all on Putin's dikk for this strongman bullshyt, but this isn't the 19th Century anymore. This is business and his country's economic fragility is going to put him in a position where he has no choice but to negotiate a solution to this mess.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
EU gives Russia 48-hour deadline to return troops to barracks in Crimea

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-to-return-troops-to-barracks-in-Crimea.html

:russ: Putin should cut off these faggits gas supply

lmfao, I've been waiting for him to do that. If Putin actually cuts off the gas shyt will hit the fan. Germany tryna get brehs to chill they need that gas for their industries. Everyone needs to stop with the threats and just chill out, not that that'll happen. :mjlol:

Their currency and equity markets are being hammered right now. You can be all on Putin's dikk for this strongman bullshyt, but this isn't the 19th Century anymore. This is business and his country's economic fragility is going to put him in a position where he has no choice but to negotiate a solution to this mess.

Honestly, I think Putin's aim is negotiations anyway just with more leverage in his corner. The EU did a lot of slick shyt that started this, so I'm guessing this aggressive action is a way to counteract the EU's moves between November and now.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly, I think Putin's aim is negotiations anyway just with more leverage in his corner. The EU did a lot of slick shyt that started this, so I'm guessing this aggressive action is a way to counteract the EU's moves between November and now.
My point speaks more towards the people that view this situation as a sign of Russian strength and that Putin is fearlessly flexing on the west. The reality is that they have done exactly what was necessary to protect the interests they view as essential as the West basically boxed him in, but it has hurt them significantly. Of course he knows that he will have to negotiate eventually. Further isolating himself in a globalized economy will do his country no favors.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My point speaks more towards the people that view this situation as a sign of Russian strength and that Putin is fearlessly flexing on the west. The reality is that they have done exactly what was necessary to protect the interests they view as necessary as the West basically boxed him in, but it has hurt them significantly. Of course he knows that he will have to negotiate eventually. Further isolating himself in a globalized economy will do his country no favors.

It all depends on what his endgame is. I think he just wants a govt in Kiev that's not totally slanted towards the West. The Russians have some arguments but they're not presenting them as much as they should. He shoulda distanced himself from Yanukovich too and sought the other parts of the Feb 21st agreement especially re-elections with a new pro-Russian candidate for him to back. Both ends of the sword are corrupt tho, so taking sides is silly we should just enjoy the geopolitical show.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don't see how ANYBODY could want that. This aint Iraq or Afghanistan. This is Russia. We could actually take an L in that situation. And Id be scared that at some point somebody might just get mad and start pushing buttons and opening "footballs"...
:comeon: we aint taking no L's against Russia. Heavy casualties yes but we aint losing if a direct confrontation was to happen with Russia.

===

So what does the EU plan to d0 after 48hrs??