Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope, it's still apart of the Ukraine.

Russia controls the 4 airports
Russian naval forces have the naval bases blocked
Russia controls all air apace over crimea
Government buildings in crimea are under Russian control
Crimean police gave control to Russian forces

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1708580

:heh: yea my bad your right sounds like Ukrainian government has everything under control there

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh: yea my bad your right sounds like Ukrainian government has everything under control there
It's internationally recognized as part of the Ukraine, that makes it Ukrainian.

Now if Russia actually annexes the Crimea the ramifications would be :wow:, It's not worth it for them. The Sochi Olympics was all about Russia reaching out to other countries in Europe primarily to do business. Now all that is in the bushes, for what? This will only hurt Russia in the long run.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:tanking: :tanking: :tanking: :tanking: :tanking: :tanking: :tanking: 10 minutes

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:rudy: lets not act like there aren't some parts of the govt who'd want nothing less than a direct confrontation with them
I don't see how ANYBODY could want that. This aint Iraq or Afghanistan. This is Russia. We could actually take an L in that situation. And Id be scared that at some point somebody might just get mad and start pushing buttons and opening "footballs"...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep.

Chess, not checkers.

Remember, this is kinda Russia's only non-frozen port in the winter, and its only major access to Europe.

Its a largely landlocked country.

They're always going to be antsy.
Russian foreign policy has been historically obsessed with obtaining warm water ports

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not desperate but this is a reality they knew they could eventually face. there are treaties that are binding them to act.
Russia deserves whatever is coming to them if we don't do it militarily I hope we do it financially.

That might be just as bad in terms of the potential implications. Plus Europe isn't gonna be as keen to fukk Moscow up financially it's easy for Botox Kerry and McCainusaurus to talk shyt but Europe actually depends on Russian gas. :ld:

Both sides just need to take elements of the Feb 21st agreement and get a coalition govt that represents both sides. EU needs to get off the "us or them" act that started the protests, Ukraine should be allowed to benefit from lucrative deals from the West and the East. I'm sure Putin would be open to that since he was at the beginning, it's obvious the West has to have its way no matter what. :yeshrug:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
President obama in the situation room meeting with NSC about Crimea

Bh2R3oOIAAAGHMm.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

in under a week with NO shots fire.

shyt is definitely impressive.

AND got the world doing nothing more than just empty threats while they still need your oil and gas.

Putin gets my nod for this one.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that plagerizing fakkit fareed zakaria said that russia is weak not vene a world power anymore :heh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
EU gives Russia 48-hour deadline to return troops to barracks in Crimea

The European Union has condemned "acts of aggression" against Ukraine and threatened Russia with sanctions unless Russian troops are returned to their barracks in Crimea before Thursday.

During a tense, emergency meeting of European foreign ministers in Brussels on Monday East European countries, led by Poland and Lithuania, pushed hard for a strong EU commitment to take action against Russia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-to-return-troops-to-barracks-in-Crimea.html

:russ: Putin should cut off these faggits gas supply

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
in under a week with NO shots fire.

shyt is definitely impressive.

AND got the world doing nothing more than just empty threats while they still need your oil and gas.

Putin gets my nod for this one.

only guerilla warfare and heavy casulties will chase russia out, evne the fascists aren't built like that