Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeon: we aint taking no L's against Russia. Heavy casualties yes but we aint losing if a direct confrontation was to happen with Russia.

===

So what does the EU plan to d0 after 48hrs??

Dawg...do you not realize what the Cold war was?

If Russia is allowed to take Crimea...thats an L.

We'll take it...but its an L.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, watching the news gives you the feeling that this was how it was during the Cold War. It sucks that it's a one or the other thing, nobody is innocent and this issue could be solved if these so called heads of state and diplomats would quit the saber rattling and name calling and just sit the fukk down and fix the issue. :aicmon:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dawg...do you not realize what the Cold war was?

If Russia is allowed to take Crimea...thats an L.

We'll take it...but its an L.
They've already taken it though and it doesn't look they have any plans of giving it back. And they were to fall back it'd be a bigger L for them as the Crimea is very important to them

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That might be just as bad in terms of the potential implications. Plus Europe isn't gonna be as keen to fukk Moscow up financially it's easy for Botox Kerry and McCainusaurus to talk shyt but Europe actually depends on Russian gas.

Both sides just need to take elements of the Feb 21st agreement and get a coalition govt that represents both sides. EU needs to get off the "us or them" act that started the protests, Ukraine should be allowed to benefit from lucrative deals from the West and the East. I'm sure Putin would be open to that since he was at the beginning, it's obvious the West has to have its way no matter what.

Europe can get it's oil from Scandinavia, the Middle East, and a host of other places.
They actually value solar, wind and other resources and actually implement them unlike the US as well.

The citizens chose. Yanukovych was a clearly in the pocket of Russia and every thing that transpired before and afterwards shows why the EU bill failed.

Russia can rot.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Europe can get it's oil from Scandinavia, the Middle East, and a host of other places.
They actually value solar, wind and other resources and actually implement them unlike the US as well.

The citizens chose. Yanukovych was a clearly in the pocket of Russia and every thing that transpired before and afterwards shows why the EU bill failed.

Russia can rot.

Yeah they can get it from elsewhere, but that doesn't change the fact that Europe gets a majority of their oil/gas from Russia right now and it's their preference to do so.

If it were so easy to just make the switch then why haven't sanctions been implemented yet? Why are European nations divided on the subject? That's why its a lot of talk rather than action, that's why Europe wants dialogue first which Putin and the Russians were expecting. Plus alternative energy isn't gonna work in Germany's huge industrial sector for example. Just as you say the citizens chose, the citizens also voted in elections for Yanukovich. There was no objections to the elections by the international community, so why should the people that voted for Yanu suddenly have no say? I'm not saying Yanukovich was worth a shyt he robbed the treasury blind, but we can't act like opposition figures like Yulia Tymoshenko haven't been corrupt individuals in the past either. Just think about how this looks, a democratically elected head of state(albeit a dirtbag) is chased outta town by a band of protesters, hooligans, and extremist neo-Nazis, rather than holding new elections and respecting the democratic process of the country and building unity through a new coalition govt represented on all sides.

Truth is, the EU started this conflict and rather than agree on some middle ground between East and West they accepted a hostile undemocratic takeover and then chastised Russia for not respecting the rights of what they view to be an illegitimate regime. It'd be one thing if the whole country was pissed, but it's obvious the anger was mostly from the Europe leaning West of the country, the same side that lost the elections prior. Nobody is innocent in this.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not worried.

Best believe, if the US ever gets invaded, it'll be the bloodiest battle the world has ever seen.

I got faith my fellow Americans to ride to the DEATH on anyone trying to violate.
shut it ya dum azz drone fighter coward.. ya drone supportin azz ain't about that life.

yo, did putin nuke e.u. yet?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even worth a real reply. must got me fuqqed up with someone else...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i said it before and ill say it again, a lot of this has to do with metals used in computing and electronic chips. putin wants a stranglehold on the natural resources while the EU wants access to them for future tech. the stock market and many companies have stakes in this and are waiting on pins and needles. i was at a meeting with my financial adviser last friday and the boss of the firm came in to talk with us and he was talking about it. he's been deep in the game for over 30 years.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i said it before and ill say it again, a lot of this has to do with metals used in computing and electronic chips. putin wants a stranglehold on the natural resources while the EU wants access to them for future tech. the stock market and many companies have stakes in this and are waiting on pins and needles. i was at a meeting with my financial adviser last friday and the boss of the firm came in to talk with us and he was talking about it. he's been deep in the game for over 30 years.

lol