Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tell me about it, my bday is next week, i been putting off on buying something for a minute too.
I'm not worried.

Best believe, if the US ever gets invaded, it'll be the bloodiest battle the world has ever seen.

I got faith my fellow Americans to ride to the DEATH on anyone trying to violate.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn you think U.S that desperate for confrontation why?

Not desperate but this is a reality they knew they could eventually face. there are treaties that are binding them to act.
Russia deserves whatever is coming to them if we don't do it militarily I hope we do it financially.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me about it, my bday is next week, i been putting off on buying something for a minute too.

lets get on this...one of the few Iarge purchases I highly doubt ill look back on and think "maybe I shouldn't of gotten that." I bought a beretta 6 months ago with no regrets since

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not desperate but this is a reality they knew they could eventually face. there are treaties that are binding them to act.
Russia deserves whatever is coming to them if we don't do it militarily I hope we do it financially.

The more we discuss and see what's going on I believe this is what the west wanted from Russia which can give them excuses to sanction and destroy Russia economy. Wow.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The more we discuss and see what's going on I believe this is what the west wanted from Russia which can give them excuses to sanction and destroy Russia economy. Wow.
Yep.

Chess, not checkers.

Remember, this is kinda Russia's only non-frozen port in the winter, and its only major access to Europe.

Its a largely landlocked country.

They're always going to be antsy.