Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can go through Canada, mexico, Jamaica and many other countries.

Most Americans go through Canada as their all inclusive packages are cheaper.

Varadero has the clearest water you will ever seen.

The food sucks but the people are great .

Havana is the best city I've ever been in my life felt likebeing in another world.

Shameless plug

mind sharing more about your trip?

or starting a thread?

Cause honestly I got ties in some of those countries you mentioned. I just wonder what the implications are for american travelers.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think you gotta go through Canada if you're not Cuban, but Cubans can go directly from America. @305DeadCounty prolly knows better than I do, I'm interested in going too if nothing else than to feel like I traveled through a time warp back into the 1960s. :heh:

you can go as a student or part of a cultural exchange, thats what hov and beyonce did since their both musical artists, you just have to link up with other 'cuban artists'.... I can go whenever the fukk I want and enjoy all the whorish piff over there, blondes with fat asses, redbones, dark hoes with natural hair, we even got one of the largest chinatowns in latin america, do u know what kinda mix that brings out!?!?! :banderas:

r

Cuba_3491-Young_Cuban_Woman.jpg

cuban-women.jpg

if world war 3 pops off cuz of these cacs im headed home brehs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
you can go as a student or part of a cultural exchange, thats what hov and beyonce did since their both musical artists, you just have to link up with other 'cuban artists'.... I can go whenever the fukk I want and enjoy all the whorish piff over there, blondes with fat asses, redbones, dark hoes with natural hair, we even got one of the largest chinatowns in latin america, do u know what kinda mix that brings out!?!?! :banderas:

r

Cuba_3491-Young_Cuban_Woman.jpg

cuban-women.jpg

if world war 3 pops off cuz of these cacs im headed home brehs

I need to go there as an English teacher, I get the funny feeling that the bytches over there are bad as fukk. :whew:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
8.55pm GMT

Ed Pilkington reports from the emergency UN security councilmeeting that Vitaly Churkin, the Russian diplomatic representative at the UN, has just shown the other members of the council what he claimed was a letter from Viktor Yanukovich, the ousted president of Ukraine who is now in exile in Russia.

In the letter, the former leader of the troubled country calls on the Russian president Vladimir Putin to use his military to invade parts of Ukraine. Churkin reads:

“As the legitimate elected representative, I say the events in Kiev have resulted in Ukraine being on the brink of civil war. The rights of people in Crimea are being threatened. Under the influence of Western countries, there are open acts of terror. I would call on the president of Russia, Mr Putin, to use the armed forces of the Russian Federation to establish peace and defend the people of Ukraine.”

Samantha Power, the US ambassador to the UN, has just taken the floor with this acerbic riposte: “So many of the assertions made this afternoon are without basis in reality”.

Updated at 8.55pm GMT