Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
how do most people visit cuba? Via canada?

Give me details. I'm genuinely interested.

I think you gotta go through Canada if you're not Cuban, but Cubans can go directly from America. @305DeadCounty prolly knows better than I do, I'm interested in going too if nothing else than to feel like I traveled through a time warp back into the 1960s. :heh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I think you gotta go through Canada if you're not Cuban, but Cubans can go directly from America. @305DeadCounty prolly knows better than I do, I'm interested in going too if nothing else than to feel like I traveled through a time warp back into the 1960s. :heh:

Great book to read about Bautista, Mob and Castro is Havana Nocturnal one of the best books I read. My Italian old head who was in the Philly mob never gave it back :sadcam:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Great book to read about Bautista, Mob and Castro is Havana Nocturnal one of the best books I read. My Italian old head who was in the Philly mob never gave it back :sadcam:

lmao yeah you ain't gettin that back, I hope he at least treated you to a fiya meal. Italians know how to eat them guidos in Goodfellas used to stay grubbin. :heh:

I'ma get that book tho, it sounds good. :ehh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
lmao yeah you ain't gettin that back, I hope he at least treated you to a fiya meal. Italians know how to eat them guidos in Goodfellas used to stay grubbin. :heh:

I'ma get that book tho, it sounds good. :ehh:

Spoke about Meyer Lansky I mean everybody breh even JFK and his sex tapes with whores the mob was going to blackmail him with.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Spoke about Meyer Lansky I mean everybody breh even JFK and his sex tapes with whores the mob was going to blackmail him with.

Meyer Lansky was a mothafukkin boss it don't surprise me they had them tapes. The Kennedys were bootleggers so you already know they had some mob ties. They may have been slightly racist towards black people but I can't stunt, the mob is fascinating to me.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
The West has been at work for years to destabilize the Ukraine, promising "democracy", and "freedom", the reality is the West wants the Ukraine's strategic position, and of course its consumers. Putin however controls the economics of the region, and has the military capabilities to scoff at whatever threats the west throws his way.

Does anybody really think Russia would allow Ukraine to cozy up to the west. The first thing they would do is throw the Russians off the naval bases in the Crimea and allow NATO and the US to move in. That's why the Cuban Missile crisis has a certain parallel ring to it.

All the Western propaganda in the world is not going to make the Kyivan fascists the legitimate Government of the Ukraine anymore than it is going to make the CIA backed military junta the legitimate Government of Egypt, or Karzai the legitimate leader of Afghanistan.

The real issue here is that the propped up government intended to renege on the non-alignment agreement that the legitimate Ukraine Government negotiated with Russia and Russia accepted in good faith, the people in Kyiv claiming to represent the Ukrainian people are little more than foreign-backed opportunists.

They do not have the backing of the Ukrainian people this has been made obvious by the joyous reception given russian liberators in the Crimea and the refusal of the Ukrainian military to obey their orders

Thanks to Putin we can all see through the CIA "Matrix" of propaganda to the real world.

Coli militants will continue to eat up what CNN, fox news, huffington post feeds them and ignore the truth though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
You can go through Canada, mexico, Jamaica and many other countries.

Most Americans go through Canada as their all inclusive packages are cheaper.

Varadero has the clearest water you will ever seen.

The food sucks but the people are great .

Havana is the best city I've ever been in my life felt likebeing in another world.

Shameless plug

wow breh.... those are some nice pics.

I need certs in my life.....