Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
*Adds Cuba to solo trip list*

no lie i didn't see one obese cuban woman

and the great thing about cuba its safe as hell, i walked back from a club piss drunk at 2am back to my hotel about 15 minutes away

theres a whole heap of people that travel solo as well to cuba, if you go to varadero barcelo soylmar is the party resort full of singles, clubs are havana club and la rhumba/

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yep
can even get it for cheaper sometimes.

negatives
the food isn't that great
toilet paper is such a premium that you have to pay for it at most places
its not the greatest sanitary place, in havana i saw people pissing in the streets and i saw human feces on the ground
people beg for everything
theres no atms, no one takes credit cards or debit
good luck getting contact solution, condoms
internet good luck with that only at this top of he top hotel in havana did they have internet.
Cell phone coverage horrible and expensive as hell
risky drinking the water

positives
everything is cheap
bottle of grade a rum 4 dollars
beer dirt cheap
for 5 dollars you can get all you can eat great cuban food
can barter on mostly everything
all inclusive for a week at a 4 or 5 star dirt cheap cant find prices like that in any carribean country.
cheap to travel around the island, can even take the bus which is safe as hell
white sandy beaches, clear water
for 10 bucks you can ride horses on the beach for a hour and a half
people are nice as hell, if your going bring a bunch of old clothes and you will be treated like a king.
can go see a baseball game and pay a few dollars and get excellent seats.
Cigars dirt cheap.
Women amazing, i didnt se one obese women, you have your dark skin, light skin, and white cubans.
Everyone seems to et along regardless of color, saw dark cubans with light cubans etc.
So much to see, museums if you love history can see so much places where the us got sonned.

I cant wait to go back.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
yep

negatives
its not the greatest sanitary place, in havana i saw people pissing in the streets and i saw human feces on the ground
internet good luck with that only at this top of he top hotel in havana did they have internet.
risky drinking the water

positives
everything is cheap
beer dirt cheap
all inclusive for a week at a 4 or 5 star dirt cheap cant find prices like that in any carribean country.
people are nice as hell, if your going bring a bunch of old clothes and you will be treated like a king.
Cigars dirt cheap.
Women amazing, i didnt se one obese women, you have your dark skin, light skin, and white cubans.
Everyone seems to et along regardless of color, saw dark cubans with light cubans etc.
So much to see, museums if you love history can see so much places where the us got sonned.

I cant wait to go back.
:noah:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Allow this Cuba talk for another thread :why:

So is there an ultimatum or not? Russia could be lying about there NOT being one on some :scheme: steez

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yep

negatives
risky drinking the water

positives
everything is cheap
beer dirt cheap
Cigars dirt cheap.

I cant wait to go back.
it sounds like heaven bordering on hell...:lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Allow this Cuba talk for another thread :why:

So is there an ultimatum or not? Russia could be lying about there NOT being one on some :scheme: steez
I think there might have been an ultimatium, but the powers that be want to keep that on the hush cause it'd be some bullshyt if the layman was out here trying to trigger events without "official" channels having the final say.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If I wasn't black, i'd want to visit russia just for the fukkery.

That place sounds so awesome sometimes

ive been to russia to, dont have any pics as it was like 9 years ago, and i purged any tie to my ex fiance.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bh1gMbACUAABLGN.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If I wasn't black, i'd want to visit russia just for the fukkery.

That place sounds so awesome sometimes

It really does, I want to see St. Petersburg(Peter the Great is one of the GOAT leaders imo) and Moscow just to see the Kremlin and Lenin's body. My uncle lived there he said it wasn't so bad, but that was a long time ago I ain't tryna get lynched by some drunk neo-nazis. I wouldn't even be able to tell em I'm American, they'd really fukk me over then. :sadcam:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt just got real brehs

BREAKING: US Sixth Fleet moves toward Crimea, NATO troops land in Western Ukraine

Remember those US warships who were so eager to “protect the Sochi Olympics” ? According to Russian sources they have now been detected moving in the black sea towards Crimea (according to their motion vector). As Russia rapidly completes its takeover on the Crimean peninsula, those ships will be able to survey the situation and gather intelligence for the Pentagon. Simultaneously, NATO troops have arrived at the Lviv region in western Ukraine, possibly in expectation for a Russian backed military coup against the NATO installed puppet regime in Kiev. It remains to be seen to whom the Ukrainian army itself is loyal to – Russia or NATO (it is known, however, to be based on Russian military hardware and tactics). If it decides to declare an emergency situation and martial law in order to neutralize the new regime and sweep the Svoboda Nazi gangs (who have just threatened to “resume Ukraine’s nuclear status” vs. Russia) out of the way, NATO could be facing a major strategic defeat, at least in eastern Ukraine. Either way, the prospects of WWIII have just increased by a considerable margin.

http://osnetdaily.com/2014/03/break...d-crimea-nato-troops-land-in-western-ukraine/

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I'm not white! :pachaha:

I just understand geopolitics :ahh:

Move to Russia if you want, you commie b*stard! :pacspit:

Commie b*stard?! Who said anything about moving to russia clown. you're either a cac or one extremely stupid negro. The US helped overthrow an elected government and replaced them with facists which is what the government in Ukraine is now the svoboda party took power. Putin is not having that shyt. nikka this is out of your league. Go watch scandal bytch boy