Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The West has been at work for years to destabilize the Ukraine, promising "democracy", and "freedom", the reality is the West wants the Ukraine's strategic position, and of course its consumers. Putin however controls the economics of the region, and has the military capabilities to scoff at whatever threats the west throws his way.

Does anybody really think Russia would allow Ukraine to cozy up to the west. The first thing they would do is throw the Russians off the naval bases in the Crimea and allow NATO and the US to move in. That's why the Cuban Missile crisis has a certain parallel ring to it.

All the Western propaganda in the world is not going to make the Kyivan fascists the legitimate Government of the Ukraine anymore than it is going to make the CIA backed military junta the legitimate Government of Egypt, or Karzai the legitimate leader of Afghanistan.

The real issue here is that the propped up government intended to renege on the non-alignment agreement that the legitimate Ukraine Government negotiated with Russia and Russia accepted in good faith, the people in Kyiv claiming to represent the Ukrainian people are little more than foreign-backed opportunists.

They do not have the backing of the Ukrainian people this has been made obvious by the joyous reception given russian liberators in the Crimea and the refusal of the Ukrainian military to obey their orders

Thanks to Putin we can all see through the CIA "Matrix" of propaganda to the real world.

Coli militants will continue to eat up what CNN, fox news, huffington post feeds them and ignore the truth though

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah after the honorable fidel castro (pbuh) dies Raul will take over and there is a line of generals behind Raul but I fear it will be tough to keep the revolution going for too long, hopefully Russian/Chinese can protect Cuba

Dude it is a wrap after the boss Castro go his brother ready to open up dialogue.

I can go to the sandy beaches of Cuba without interventions. You can too. :ld:

:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol at thinking Cuba is going to open up to America.

Us Canadians don't want you greedy ass loud mouth Americans to ruin our top vacation spot.

Leave Cuba alone amerikkkans

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh Fidel is old and flabby, he's 87. Probably can't even pee without assistance.

Cuba ain't opening up nothing

Dude it is a wrap after the boss Castro go his brother ready to open up dialogue.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Yeah breh, I man you gotta go through Canada but we can go to Cuba if we want. I know Havana has been allowed the send flights to Miami, or at least that's what I remember hearing.

Latin America is really touchy especially since America loves to play soft power/hard power games to have their way, it's one evil for another. Bautista was a piece of shyt before Castro took power, as were the US-friendly handlers of Venezuela prior to the Bolivarian revolution. Cuba's best bet is slowly loosening things up to get to a middle ground between where they were and where they don't want to be. I mean, Cubans got things afforded to them that we have to either pay a fortune for or be born wealthy in order to pay that fortune. So it's not all bad, but private industry should at least have some place in the economy so it can bring more income to the country. In those societies the people need to ease that transition, American intervention will give you one extreme for another.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
not to derail this thread, but as one of the colis resident cubans yall tripping if u think the islands just gonna turn cap overnight, not unless the u.s. pours billions of dollars and creates massive goodwill cuz ppl over there are cognizant of the fact that the embargo has alot to do with their situation being busted.... shyt we could be banking off of sugar-cane ethanol and purported oil reserves off the coast but guess who aint letting us do business? also we aint puerto rico, soverignty >>>>>

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
not to derail this thread, but as one of the colis resident cubans yall tripping if u think the islands just gonna turn cap overnight, not unless the u.s. pours billions of dollars and creates massive goodwill cuz ppl over there are cognizant of the fact that the embargo has alot to do with their situation being busted.... shyt we could be banking off of sugar-cane ethanol and purported oil reserves off the coast but guess who aint letting us do business? also we aint puerto rico, soverignty >>>>>

Breh have you been there before? I've always been interested in going just to see for myself what it's like. I can see you're in Miami, how much influence do the wealthy Cubans got in regards to the sentiments felt in the Cuban diaspora?
full

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Dude as soon as America lift that embargo it is go season breh. Them rich Cubans waiting in the cut. I mean that is the only way no country can possible allow Cuba to prosper besides America is China but I don't see that happening. Sad to say.

Venezuela will follow what Cuba does and Russia will be ass out over here. They can't build an influence in Africa because China is doing that, they can't go to the other countries in S.A besides Cuba and Argentina but they not going to let them use a base.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been to cuba great place, many people hate Americans though well just like most of the world.

Cuba doesn't stamp passports so nothing is stopping you.

5 star all inclusive for 700 brehs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dude as soon as America lift that embargo it is go season breh. Them rich Cubans waiting in the cut. I mean that is the only way no country can possible allow Cuba to prosper besides America is China but I don't see that happening. Sad to say.

Venezuela will follow what Cuba does and Russia will be ass out over here. They can't build an influence in Africa because China is doing that, they can't go to the other countries in S.A besides Cuba and Argentina but they not going to let them use a base.

Yeah, but just cuz rich Cubans are waiting in the cut doesn't mean the people they suppressed for all those years pre-Castro are gonna suddenly be enthused to go back to what it was like with Bautista. Rich Cubans won't want anything less than what used to be prior to Castro and poor people suffered viciously in those days.

Venezuela's bolivarians are still pretty big in number as well and like the poor Cubans were marginalized by class and race. They won't go out without a fight no matter what happens in Cuba. Basically you're talking about a bunch of 1% spanish speaking racist(some) cacs looking to roll back the clock so they can get back to taking advantage of the poorer/darker groups. America's embargo is the top reason why Cuba is fukked up, but it's hard to lift the embargo because as I said the rich cac Cubans will never accept anything less than the elimination of Cuba as it is.

When it comes to Latin America, the US has done a lot of fukked up shyt and had people brutally oppressed in the name of "freedom" a.k.a. US interests.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh have you been there before? I've always been interested in going just to see for myself what it's like. I can see you're in Miami, how much influence do the wealthy Cubans got in regards to the sentiments felt in the Cuban diaspora?
full

I've been to cuba great place, many people hate Americans though well just like most of the world.

Cuba doesn't stamp passports so nothing is stopping you.

5 star all inclusive for 700 brehs

how do most people visit cuba? Via canada?

Give me details. I'm genuinely interested.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If you're openly rooting for Russia but you're getting upset when the US does something similar (even though all the analogies made in here absent Bush's Iraq blunder have flaws), then you're not anti-imperialist. You're anti-American and that's just corny. At least be consistent.