Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
3.38pm GMT

A source in the Ukrainian defence ministry has told the Guardian’s,Shaun Walker, in Crimea, that he has heard nothing about an ultimatum that has reportedly been posed to Ukrainian forces in the region to surrender before 3am GMT or face an assault. Shaun writes:

He is not that senior but says he’s on a base right now and neither he nor the base commanders have heard anything of the sort. He said: “It’s probably another red herring to stir up trouble.”

Also, it seems to be coming from Russian interfax, quoting Ukrainian Interior Ministry. That should ring some alarm bells, folks.

— Shaun Walker (@shaunwalker7) March 3, 2014
Updated at 3.39pm GMT

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
3.17pm GMT
Interfax is quoting a Ukrainian defence ministry source as saying the Russian fleet has given Ukrainian forces in Crimea until 3am GMT to surrender or face “storm”.

This needs to be treated with caution given the only source is an unnamed official.

RUSSIAN FORCES POSE ULTIMATUM Commander of the Russian Black Sea Fleet Alexander Vitko posed an ultimatum to the... http://t.co/GA67x84sLg

— Euromaidan PR (@EuromaidanPR) March 3, 2014

:wow:
So that's 10pm EST here :lupe:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Alright everybody put it on the table right now. Between now and the 10th what do you think is gonna happen?

I say peaceful talks blah blah some resolution comes out of this

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Alright everybody put it on the table right now. Between now and the 10th what do you think is gonna happen?

I say peaceful talks blah blah some resolution comes out of this

lol, I have no idea this shyt is literally like a movie now. Right now its a game of chicken, whoever blinks first is gettin blasted. If diplomats can get a hold of the situation before that then things should blow over. But the way Russian forces are flat out deebo'ing the Ukrainians makes me think shots gon get fired first. lmfao@just nonchalantly walking in Ukrainian bases and taking them over without firing a shot. The nerve of these guys is mindblowing. :russ: