Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't know, I think at this point it's all on what happens between Kiev and Moscow. At best, they can start puttin economic sanctions up, visa restrictions, etc etc. Looks like they want to compromise the money, Putin is supported by a lot of the billionaire Russians that want to keep that link with the West open.
sanctions dont work against russia, they supply europe with natural gas

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
politicians are :scusthov: as fukk mane. Like what the fukk you expect the president to do? declare war on russia?? As if the country can handle those kind of problems :smh:
chess is for the weak trying to survive. when you have all the might you don't have to think about your actions. so barack and kerry can afford to play marbles.

also republicans like to call dems cowards to jump start them into action. once dems see the money to be made they jump on.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Gotcha. That actually makes sense which is way they talking that sanction Shyt majority of Russian billionaires are criminals and you know their enterprise is through different countries. Money will slow up.

It's really the only card they got at this point. The West isn't willing to make this a military affair as far as we know right now. NATO has a meeting tomorrow, that'll prolly clarify things.

sanctions dont work against russia, they supply europe with natural gas

Yeah, I doubt that'll be enough to make Putin fall back. The one thing though is Europe is a major market for their natural gas so I don't think they want to totally fukk that up. That might be one of the few reasons why the Russians haven't taken shyt past Crimea so far. He's prolly banking that the inexperience govt in Kiev will do some dumb shyt in order to justify him bringing hell.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's really the only card they got at this point. The West isn't willing to make this a military affair as far as we know right now. NATO has a meeting tomorrow, that'll prolly clarify things.

Yeah, I doubt that'll be enough to make Putin fall back. The one thing though is Europe is a major market for their natural gas so I don't think they want to totally fukk that up. That might be one of the few reasons why the Russians haven't taken shyt past Crimea so far. He's prolly banking that the inexperience govt in Kiev will do some dumb shyt in order to justify him bringing hell.

Can you imagine if NATO does allow war just to try and get rid of Putin he is the only one holding back the bankers and their ruling regime.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have to laugh at these dunces that are saying Putin is playing chess out here like this scenario was in his master plan. As if somehow the trading bloc he was attempting to set up to compete with the EU through a continuing relationship with Ukraine falling apart benefits the Russians. All they have done is isolate themselves further from the Europeans, the Americans and possibly even the Chinese. They even had to resort to military action to secure their own Black Sea Fleet, which calls into question their ability to maintain influence in the future. To top it off, by pissing off the pro-Western Ukrainian population, they are basically inviting the Americans and the EU to further expand their influence and to establish a military presence that much closer to Russia's borders. The entire situation has been a national embarrassment for Russia and anyone, politician or otherwise, saying that the US looks weak by not intervening directly clearly has an agenda.

Last edited:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I have to laugh at these dunces that are saying Putin is playing chess out here like this scenario was in his master plan. As if somehow the trading bloc he was attempting to set up to compete with the EU through a continuing relationship with Ukraine falling apart benefits the Russians. All they have done is isolate themselves further from the Europeans, the Americans and possibly even the Chinese. They even had to resort to military action to secure their own Black Sea Fleet, which calls into question their ability to maintain influence in the future. To top it off, by pissing off the pro-Western Ukrainian population, they are basically inviting the Americans and the EU to further expand their influence and to establish a military presence that much closer to Russia's borders. The entire situation has been a nation embarrassment for Russia and anyone, politician or otherwise, saying that the US looks weak by not intervening directly clearly has an agenda.

LOL spoken like a true simp. Russia has china as an ally and europe needs its natural gas. It doesnt need anything else. Looks like its about to secure the side of ukraine with the most oil reserves

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
LOL spoken like a true simp. Russia has china as an ally and europe needs its natural gas. It doesnt need anything else. Looks like its about to secure the side of ukraine with the most oil reserves

Russia and China are cool but I won't call them allies. Russia fears China and their expansion more than America does. They just have mutual interest.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

i place bets that russia will not make any moves outside of crimea

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
If it was up to Ron Paul, we'd be Ron Paul status.

ron-paul-in-chair.png
If he dies he dies

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No shyt they gain more access to Eastern Ukrainian assets, but at what cost? Its not as if that side of the country is 100% in support of Russian occupation. They have to deal with a substantial portion of the population that is hostile to their interests. How do you think China is going to look at Russia expanding its borders through force when they themselves share a border? They are definitely not allies, and I'm willing to be China looks at them with more caution in the future. Dudes caping for fukking Russia, trying to spin a loss of influence as a win, is disgusting:camby: