Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If it was up to Ron Paul, we'd be Ron Paul status.

ron-paul-in-chair.png
this shyt never gets old. the struggle in this picture :wow: dude look so insignificant and powerless.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The US has signalled that it could give as much financial support as Ukraine needs to get the country’s economy back on track.

US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, who has urged Kiev to seek assistance from the International Monetary Fund, said Washington could lend a hand either through bilateral programs or larger international institutions.

Lew told a conference that the The United States is prepared to work with its bilateral and multilateral partners to provide as much support as Ukraine needs.

So now the US wants to get involved in the money? They should have chipped in with the EU to pledge more money months ago rather than let the Russians outbid them. US is trying to buy 'democracy' just like the Russians did with their pledge. Same beast different viewpoint.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now the US wants to get involved in the money? They should have chipped in with the EU to pledge more money months ago rather than let the Russians outbid them. US is trying to buy 'democracy' just like the Russians did with their pledge. Same beast different viewpoint.
The U.S. and others are considering economic action against Russia
Obama Officials Threaten Punishment for Putin, Downplay Military Option | TIME.com
Officials say Putin is taking "19th century" approach in 21st century world
swampland.time.com

:birdman:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The U.S. and others are considering economic action against Russia
Obama Officials Threaten Punishment for Putin, Downplay Military Option | TIME.com
Officials say Putin is taking "19th century" approach in 21st century world
swampland.time.com

:birdman:

This is a damn joke.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u know what is bothering me, ukraine isnt even fighting back

when are they gonna start blasting some shots and show some balls?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
cause they see how serious this shyt is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If that is the case what is the West next move??????

Honestly I don't know, I think at this point it's all on what happens between Kiev and Moscow. At best, they can start puttin economic sanctions up, visa restrictions, etc etc. Looks like they want to compromise the money, Putin is supported by a lot of the billionaire Russians that want to keep that link with the West open.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
“Putin is playing chess, and I think we’re playing marbles.”

Republican Congressman Mike Rogers discussed the crisis in Ukraine and President Obama’s response on Fox News Sunday.
politicians are :scusthov: as fukk mane. Like what the fukk you expect the president to do? declare war on russia?? As if the country can handle those kind of problems :smh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Honestly I don't know, I think at this point it's all on what happens between Kiev and Moscow. At best, they can start puttin economic sanctions up, visa restrictions, etc etc. Looks like they want to compromise the money, Putin is supported by a lot of the billionaire Russians that want to keep that link with the West open.

Gotcha. That actually makes sense which is way they talking that sanction Shyt majority of Russian billionaires are criminals and you know their enterprise is through different countries. Money will slow up.