Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Powell_anthrax_jbc.jpg
:heh:
we really don't even have to go that far. we could use kerry himself as an example with the ongoing syria war...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get worried when white people threaten to kill large number of white people :sadcam:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get worried when white people threaten to kill large number of white people :sadcam:
they've already set up a perfect system for blacks and arabs to kill each other so why not move on to whites closest to russia...:yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
yeah but realistically do we even care about crimea?
i think its a good deal, they keep crimea and we keep ukraine

Yeah if you want Ukraine in the EU. Crimea is where all the money is and the economic back bone to Ukraine. I don't what the EU and U.S was thinking, did they really think Putin will let this shyt slide. I mean you can throw a stone from Crimea to Russia, Putin not letting them get that close.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
when a disinfo agent troll is exposed, all they can come up with is...
The fukk are you talking about?

I find NO problems with Kerry's statement.

This is GEO-fukking-POLITICS.

Ain't no room for nice-guy shyt.

Its USA all goddamn day around here.

Now...we can argue that some of our policies have been fukked up in the past or that we've gone too far in enforcing our will abroad... I get that.

But when it comes to SOME players, I FULLY support talking THAT TALK all damn day as long as it supports THE WEST and THE WEST'S goals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah if you want Ukraine in the EU. Crimea is where all the money is and the economic back bone to Ukraine. I don't what the EU and U.S was thinking, did they really think Putin will let this shyt slide. I mean you can throw a stone from Crimea to Russia, Putin not letting them get that close.
basically.

All the money/industry...basically importance of an economy RESTS in Eastern Ukraine ANYWAYS....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they've already set up a perfect system for blacks and arabs to kill each other so why not move on to whites closest to russia...:yeshrug:
Another small-minded american.

This isn't about race when it comes to this corner of the world.

You've got ethnic relations going back hundreds of years in this case.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Looks like Russia is going to get the situation under control and the best we are able to do is just sit back on this one. It's way too close to Russian boarders and they are not fukking around.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are you talking about?

I find NO problems with Kerry's statement.

This is GEO-fukking-POLITICS.

Ain't no room for nice-guy shyt.

Its USA all goddamn day around here.

Now...we can argue that some of our policies have been fukked up in the past or that we've gone too far in enforcing our will abroad... I get that.

But when it comes to SOME players, I FULLY support talking THAT TALK all damn day as long as it supports THE WEST and THE WEST'S goals.
if you think you're more american than me, ron paul and farrakhan you're a goddamn idiot.

zionists take over of america don't look out for america's interests...