Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
to be honest, if crimea is historically russian, then it should go to the russians, from what im reading crimea being in ukraine is just an accident, i think its more important to protect kiev and the rest of ukraine than go to war over crimea, if the majority of people in crimea want to side with russia, they should be allowed to do so

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have cnn on, I see no declaration of war, there just talking about how Russia has complete operational control of Crimea

They said it as soon as they came back from break. They said there were two major developments. One was Russia had just declared war. Just relaying what the news is saying.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
This is going to happen all over the country. A full out civil war is imminent. Russians have family and friends in Ukraine and vice versa. The cultures are intertwined. They don't want war. They don't want to hurt their friends. However, some Ukrainians hate Russia for all that it stood for during the Soviet times. They want their sovereignty and I understand that. Using Nazi's on either side is outrageous but when its the Nazi's who actually gained power in Ukraine, you have to attack them first and eliminate that threat. It's unreal how so many Russians/Ukrainians don't know their own history and allow for such preposterous anti-Semitic groups to thrive in their countries. Absolutely unreal.

If the US and EU keep talking shyt, Russia WILL make a real land grab and not just one that was traditionally theirs. Putin gives no fukks. The countries economy isn't great right now, but a revived military complex will quickly fix that. UN sanctions are a joke. It will just lead Russia to do more business with China, Iran, Syria, etc. Places that the US is trying to put down will now get a big boost in support from Russia.

:salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They just announced it on CNN. True.
UKRAINE LEADERS said Russia's behavior is an act of war.

Not that Russia declared war.

You gotta pay attention to the literal wording.

TRUST ME. If Russia ACTUALLY declared war, you'd be getting emails and alerts on your phone.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said it as soon as they came back from break. They said there were two major developments. One was Russia had just declared war. Just relaying what the news is saying.

I want to believe you--but don't see this anywhere online, not even on CNN's website. Maybe the reporters mispoke?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
to be honest, if crimea is historically russian, then it should go to the russians, from what im reading crimea being in ukraine is just an accident, i think its more important to protect kiev and the rest of ukraine than go to war over crimea, if the majority of people in crimea want to side with russia, they should be allowed to do so
but the question then becomes:

What is "Crimea," (i.e. how much land is theirs), and how easily should this transaction occur?