Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...of-aggression-in-move-into-ukraine/?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) - Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday sharply denounced Russian President Vladimir Putin's "stunning, willful" actions in Crimea, characterizing the move as an "invasion" and saying “all options are on the table” as far as a U.S. response.

I only ever hear that 'all options are on the table' ish with regards to rogue nations like '03 Iraq, Iran, North Korea.... thats that shyt I dont like

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,” US Secretary of State John Kerry said. “It’s really 19th century behaviour in the 21st century.”

Seriously, what? Kerry tells Russia 'you don't invade a country on completely phony pretexts'
The US Secretary of State spoke today of the unacceptability of invading a sovereign country on phony pretexts in order to assert one’s own interests in the 21st century. But no, he was not speaking about the United States, as one might have thought.
rt.co

http://rt.com/news/kerry-russia-us-pretext-494/

:ohhh::russ::bryan:

@Ill

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...of-aggression-in-move-into-ukraine/?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) - Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday sharply denounced Russian President Vladimir Putin's "stunning, willful" actions in Crimea, characterizing the move as an "invasion" and saying “all options are on the table” as far as a U.S. response.

I only ever hear that 'all options are on the table' ish with regards to rogue nations like '03 Iraq, Iran, North Korea.... thats that shyt I dont like
I will call Bullshyt on this :heh:

But we do got weapons we are dying to test though :lupe:

“You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,” US Secretary of State John Kerry said. “It’s really 19th century behaviour in the 21st century.”

Seriously, what? Kerry tells Russia 'you don't invade a country on completely phony pretexts'
The US Secretary of State spoke today of the unacceptability of invading a sovereign country on phony pretexts in order to assert one’s own interests in the 21st century. But no, he was not speaking about the United States, as one might have thought.
rt.co

:dead:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that's all folks. Russia succeeded in capturing Crimean territory. Putin can care less about the rest of Ukriane.
I will call Bullshyt on this :heh:

But we do got weapons we are dying to test though :lupe:

You know Putin was on the phone with Obama like :comeon: he punked GW Bush the same way and didn't give a fukk...better just leave them alone to their business...:whoa:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

rt.co

@Ill

:russ: i swear we have the best government ever, ninja is really outraged

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I don't think any conflict will arise between the Whitehouse and Russia, brehs. The Whitehouse usually fakes it outrage when things like this happen for political reasons.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Well that's all folks. Russia succeeded in capturing Crimean territory. Putin can care less about the rest of Ukriane.

yeah but realistically do we even care about crimea?

i think its a good deal, they keep crimea and we keep ukraine

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

rt.co

@Ill
:dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Powell_anthrax_jbc.jpg
:heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Yeah right, Crimea was the easy part they already had 20,000 troops stationed there. The rest of Eastern Ukraine may fall into his hands without a shot being fired. But if the regime in Kiev attack first its enough provocation for Putin to unleash hell. The next 48 hours are gonna be interesting. :lupe:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yeah right, Crimea was the easy part they already had 20,000 troops stationed there. The rest of Eastern Ukraine may fall into his hands without a shot being fired. But if the regime in Kiev attack first its enough provocation for Putin to unleash hell. The next 48 hours are gonna be interesting. :lupe:

Agreed. I don't think the Russians will be happy with just Crimea (trade/pipeline/politics), but I think they will be contempt enough to settle at just Crimea. If Kiev/US/EU decide to push them and real pro-Russian, anti- new Ukrainian regime protests spark up, then things could get really bad and Russia could move in for more land. They could also split Ukraine up into West/East and allow both to stay sovereign nations but with different allegiances.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

rt.co

@Ill

Sound like you're going for the low hanging fruit.

You can relocate to Moscow if you want.