Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Are you all serious?

If we could "predict" world wars, I doubt they would have happened.

that shyt ain't cool by ANY stretch.

Breh, WWII was especially predictable as fukk. Haile Selassie's speech to the League of Nations basically called it. :ld:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
theres too much money to be made for this to even happen.

Ya'll forget that A LOT has changed since 1946.

lol, that's never stopped anyone. Like I said, I don't think it'll happen but Syria has become a magnet for regional and global interests. It could turn into an ugly conflict all around.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the conservatives are saying "i told you so!" about Russia...i can't help but feel they were partially right :to:

Personally, my ideal president would be a democrat at home and a republican (KINDA) abroad...

Can't be acting like a little bytch on the world stage :manny:

like that would of made any difference

so what do you want? u want bama to send those stealth bombers to russia because thats the only option of stopping this invasion

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
the conservatives are saying "i told you so!" about Russia...i can't help but feel they were partially right :to:

Personally, my ideal president would be a democrat at home and a republican (KINDA) abroad...

Can't be acting like a little bytch on the world stage :manny:
That would have made sense if Bush had done anything when Russia invaded Georgia but he did nothing.

Putin does what Putin wants

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So China has a strategic nuke defense treaty with Ukraine which means they must help against any nuke owned country. Wow. This is getting crazier and crazier

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So China has a strategic nuke defense treaty with Ukraine which means they must help against any nuke owned country. Wow. This is getting crazier and crazier
really?

i havent heard anything about china so far, there not getting involved, they aint ready for russia

also i think the usa has to protect ukraine as well from some deal made in the early 90s about disarming their nukes

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
really?

i havent heard anything about china so far, there not getting involved, they aint ready for russia

also i think the usa has to protect ukraine as well from some deal made in the early 90s about disarming their nukes

Yes U.S and Europe. I am reading these comments on these media sites and these citizens of America are crazy. They are killing Obama for not sending forces or responding when nothing good can come out of this for our country at all. Half of Ukraine doesn't not want to lose the influence of Russia, we have soldiers all over the place in Australia, South Korea etc... We don't need this at all. Europe should be the main support for Ukraine right now. You want Ukraine in the Eu this is the perfect time to step up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ukraine’s Navy Flagship Refuses To Follow Orders From Kiev – Report

Find story with similar tags:KIEVNAVYUKRAINE
Ukraine’s Navy flagship, the Hetman Sahaidachny frigate, has reportedly refused to follow orders from Kiev, and come over to Russia’s side and is returning home after taking part in NATO operation in the Gulf of Aden flying the Russian naval flag.

Frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy – Photo: Alexxx1979 / Wikipedia

There has been conflicting information on where exactly the vessel is, but a Russian senator has confirmed to Izvestia daily that the frigate defected to the Russian side, RT reported.

“Ukraine’s Navy flagship the Hetman Sahaidachny has come over to our side today. It has hung out the St Andrew’s flag,” Senator Igor Morozov, a member of the committee on the international affairs, told Izvestia daily.

He said the flagship is on its way back to the Black Sea after drills in the Mediterranean. “The crew has fulfilled the order by the chief commander of Ukraine’s armed forces Viktor Yanukovich,” he added.