Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
threres a reason why yani is staying away

shyt got too real for yan yan, Putin prolly don't even like him like that. It's moreso about preserving Russian interests rather than yan. I can see Russia's argument, for better or worse Ukraine elected it's president through a democratic process. So by the West gettin involve it's disrupted what was already a delicate situation in Ukraine they basically put an unstable situation at their doorstep and in effect told Moscow to just deal with it. So Putin is dealin with it. :leon:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
is there any possibility of this shyt turning into WwIII?

I think it's an outside possibility, I highly doubt it happens. If shyt hits the fan in Kiev then Syria could be the next domino to watch since the deadline for Assad to hand over the chemical weapons has passed, and if something happens there all hell could break loose.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
it won't happen until it happens.

Dudes gotta stop with this WWIII talk

No one saw the first two coming anyways.

Basically this. All of this can be solved if they go back to the February 21st agreement and form that coalition govt and hold re-elections on a set date. The problem is that the EU especially has put itself in a fukked up position to do so. By going that route now, it would be an affront to the opposition who now view themselves as legitimate after the ticker tape parade they practically held. Plus it would mean the return of Viktor Yanukovych and that would probably mean even worse chaos in Kiev.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically. All of this can be solved if they go back to the February 21st agreement and form that coalition govt and hold re-elections on a set date. The problem is that the EU especially has put itself in a fukked up position to do so. By going that route now, it would be an affront to the opposition who now view themselves as legitimate after the ticker tape parade they practically held. Plus it would mean the return of Viktor Yanukovych and that would probably mean even worse chaos in Kiev.

I think it can be resolved...but someone is going to die.

Russia ain't leaving without a consolation prize.

Think about it.

This is a PERFECT time for the Russians to enact a land grab.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think it can be resolved...but someone is going to die.

Russia ain't leaving without a consolation prize.

Think about it.

This is a PERFECT time for the Russians to enact a land grab.

Perfect case scenario is Russia takes Crimea, and the govt that's agreed upon by the major players is even in representation if not more slanted to Russia. If there are countries in Africa that can be members of the Arab league then I don't see why Ukraine couldn't have EU membership and be a part of Putin's plan for a Eurasian bloc headed by Moscow. Then again, I'm not an expert so what I'm suggesting might not even be possible. It just seems like the most sensible solution, let Ukrainians sign deals with both and get benefits from both. :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Anything could happen. WWIII over Crimea and Ukraine is highly unlikely.

its around the corner. shyt has been quiet for far too long.

I'll say this much, there are elements that could make it break down to that point but brehs really don't want this. The Syrian conflict would be another domino to fall if it went that far, there are so many interests both regional states and from the major powers. Even then, I don't think it would be as widespread as the earlier World Wars were but it'd be even more dangerous since Iran would finally face off with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll say this much, there are elements that could make it break down to that point but brehs really don't want this. The Syrian conflict would be another domino to fall if it went that far, there are so many interests both regional states and from the major powers. Even then, I don't think it would be as widespread as the earlier World Wars were but it'd be even more dangerous since Iran would finally face off with Israel and Saudi Arabia.
theres too much money to be made for this to even happen.

Ya'll forget that A LOT has changed since 1946.