Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though barack and team are some lames it worries me what they're thinking while we just take all this sh1t.

are they planning something major or have they just given up and can't do anything about it. kinda like the way we couldn't do anything about libya and iraq..

barack insane osama is good at killing people. we keep sonning him and he might just decide to press the button.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Visa, Mastercard resume services with 2 Russian banks blocked after US sanctions
International payment systems Visa and MasterCard have resumed services for transactions for clients at Russia's SMP Bank and Investcapitalbank, blocked after the US imposed sanctions against top Russian officials following Crimea’s move to join Russia.

http://rt.com/business/visa-mastercard-us-sanctions-693/

:whew:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This would worry me too.

if Russia aint planning on banging, why they keep pushing the issue?

cuz they are hoping eastern ukraine devolves into chaos and that the central government would lose control and therefore give russia an excuse to go in, but that never happened so the russians are just twiddling their thumbs hoping something pops off

the russians are not ready for war, they are just ready to exploit chaos

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
cuz they are hoping eastern ukraine devolves into chaos and that the central government would lose control and therefore give russia an excuse to go in, but that never happened so the russians are just twiddling their thumbs hoping something pops off

the russians are not ready for war, they are just ready to exploit chaos
might see some provocateurs popping up...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would worry me too.

if Russia aint planning on banging, why they keep pushing the issue?
Because fear. Russia won this time but they don't have the money for war Breh. And yes they won. Crimea is a very important port and give access to the black sea, that's a big blow for the Ukraine to take man. Obama already said they are not dropping those things so there's that.

This will not blow up. There is no money for war in Russia.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hindsight is 20/20.

We literally saw this shyt happen real time.
Even then Obama don't have to come out waste his political capital on this when you have 55 or whatever million people and a large ass army that's more then capbable. Did you see the colonel crying on TV? Pathetic. I have a personal belief the Eastern Europe is the way it is because of the people that live there. It's just as bad as Africa. Maybe worse.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even then Obama don't have to come out waste his political capital on this when you have 55 or whatever million people and a large ass army that's more then capbable. Did you see the colonel crying on TV? Pathetic. I have a personal belief the Eastern Europe is the way it is because of the people that live there. It's just as bad as Africa. Maybe worse.

Agreed.

its an old part of the world with a lot of people with claims to their own unique history, when in fact they're all pretty much the same people fighting over the same territory.

Russia faces the same problems the US would if we lived in that corner of the world.

The US is just geologically blessed not to have to deal with all that fragmented bullshyt.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed.

its an old part of the world with a lot of people with claims to their own unique history, when in fact they're all pretty much the same people fighting over the same territory.

Russia faces the same problems the US would if we lived in that corner of the world.

The US is just geologically blessed not to have to deal with all that fragmented bullshyt.
Agreed. Have the Ocean as a border does a lot for safety. Almost everyone in eastern europe has family in at least one one other country. Yet they want to say they are all different. I wish the media would just call it like it is.