Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

NovelThug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Russia! Go ahead and take back what it yours!

Russian forces take over Ukraine base in Crimea

http://presstv.com/detail/2014/03/22/355704/russia-seizes-ukraine-airbase-in-crimea/

Russian forces have seized an airbase in Crimea Peninsula using at least two armored vehicles to break into the last Ukrainian military stronghold in the newly-incorporated territory.

Gunfire and explosions could be heard at the Belbek air base, just outside Sevastopol on Saturday as the vehicles broke down the gate after an ultimatum given to the Ukrainian troops by Russians outside came to an end.

The Russian military surrounded the airbase and issued an ultimatum to forces inside to surrender their weapons and abandon the base, where Ukrainians had been refusing to allow them entry.

According to the commander of Belbek airbase, Colonel Juliy Mamchur, one Ukrainian was injured in the takeover of the base, which had been one of the last military facilities in Crimea still under Ukrainian control.

Earlier on the day, pro-Russian protesters stormed another Ukrainian air force base in western Crimea, forcing the soldiers to leave as the Ukrainian flag was taken down.

The unarmed crowd started smashing windows as Ukrainian servicemen inside the base in the town of Novofedorivka threw smoke bombs at them from the roof.

Pro-Russia demonstrators have raised the Russian Navy flags on dozens of Ukrainian naval ships in Crimea.

Crimea declared independence from Ukraine and formally applied to become part of Russia following a March 16 referendum, in which 96.8 percent of voters chose union with Russia.

NovelThug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Russia! Get that money, bro!!!

Russia demands Ukraine pay $11bn over cheap gas

http://presstv.com/detail/2014/03/21/355606/russia-demands-ukraine-pay-back-11bn/

Russia says Ukraine should pay back $11 billion that it saved through discounted gas prices in return for hosting a Russian naval base in the strategic Black Sea peninsula of Crimea.

On Friday, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev stated that Ukraine owes the money because Crimea is now part of Russia and that the two countries’ 2010 lease agreement is now “subject to annulment”.

“The Ukrainian state saved some $11 billion dollars and accordingly the Russian budget has a missed profit of the same $11 billion,” he warned.

Medvedev also noted that it would be “absolutely legitimate” to seek the return of the money through courts. He put Ukraine’s total debt to Russia at $16 billion.

“I believe that we cannot lose such money…,” the Russian prime minister stated.

The remarks come on the same day as Russian President Vladimir Putin signed into law the documents officially making Crimea part of the Russian territory.

Putin also signed legislation creating two new Russian administrative districts -- Crimea and the port city of Sevastopol.

Earlier, Russia’s upper and lower houses of parliament overwhelmingly put their stamp at the annexation of the Ukrainian breakaway region of Crimea into the Russian Federation.

Crimea declared independence from Ukraine on March 17 and formally applied to become part of Russia following a referendum a day earlier, in which 96.8 percent of Crimean residents voted in favor of the secession. The voter turnout in the referendum stood at 83.1 percent.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Which is why Putin had to force all of the oligarchs to stop stashing bread overseas? :heh:

Do you know the difference between was and is?
Which is why ex-soviet states are trying to rejoin? (Peep moldova) :heh:
Do you know what communism means?
Putin once bragged to Obama that he could change the constitution and asked why Obama didn't do the same so he could stay in power. :heh:
Not sure what this has to do with creativity but please provide a link to said statement.
Those were russian soldiers with no badges. I guess that magic trick worke don you too :heh:
Proof or is the fact that the Crimean officials acknowledged it not satisfactory enough for your narrative?

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i have no problem with crimea going to putin as a consolation prize, i totally agree that a westernized ukraine is a threat to putin in the same manner if china or russie got influence in a territory close to america

but im not neutral or playing devils advocate, im pro american, and we already won because we have a pro western government right next to russia, if putin wants to throw a temper tantrum and get crimea as a consolation prize, thats fine with me, ukraine is a chess piece that will lead to putin's final checkmate in a few years

a pro western ukraine is putin's nightmare, in one of the articles i posted it said the only reason a pro russian president can get elected in ukraine is because of the crimean vote, with that vote gone, ukraine will be guaranteed to be pro western, in other words putin won the battle of crimea but he lost the war for ukraine, american interests are to control kiev not crimea

i think pro russian protests had a spark last week but they seem to have died down, the armed extremists elements are anti russian so that's neither here nor there, that doesn't help putin

tactical control means they control their borders, as opposed to political control which is more iffy, but the significance of tactical control is that russians cant come in without a fight the way they did in crimea

but you can analyze it anyway you want, the point is putin is not going to go into ukraine, which means we won, putin can keep the communist enclave of crimea, i think overall its a good deal for american interests

i think obama needs to up the PR tho, a lot of people dont get that the us has already won and putin is just throwing a temper tantrum

:mjlol:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nationalist Rise: Israeli MPs express concerns for Jewish community in Ukraine

no worries. they're safe. :birdman:

raff

Rookie
Daps
you can find that type of writing in every gully hood in Hungary, Poland, Slovakia etc. Even Russia so I don't know why they frontin'.
Its a bad place if you're not a white christian, go try your luck brehs. :pachaha:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
putin is a gorilla pimp. he just takes sh1t.. without any real violence.
ukrainians are real weak mofos just giving sh1t up without dying. i don't care what a nicca got we gonna fight to death.