Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

pike

Banned
Daps
if he did, that would be an L for Obama, i think behind the scenes the us has told russia that if they invade ukraine nato would get involved, so if putin goes ahead he truly gives no fuks

but i doubt he will, one thing people need to understand is the tactical situation, russia never really invaded crimea, the russians were already there as part of a treaty, what putin did was to tell the russian troops to leave there bases and then sent some more troops in

which is fine, that was a good chess move, but it was also all he could do

invading ukraine is a whole different story, there are only a limited amount of roads into ukraine, the ukranians arent stupid, they are blocking all those roads, if russians troops step across the border there would be an instant gunfight between ukrainians and russians, it would be a real war, russia doesnt want a real war, if nato sent a few planes into ukraine, which they will, ukraine would win the war

i think russia was hoping for a complete breakdown and chaos in eastern ukraine, which would give them some cover, but that never happened, the ukranians seem to have tactical control of their territory outside of crimea and the cities are not in chaos

alot of the vast oil reserves are in the crimea region of ukraine that used to be part of russia. Been like since WWII maybe even before. Putin is not about to let the US and zionists get its greedy hands on that. Putin bytchslapped the zionists without firing a single bullet. Obama and kerry better go get their shine boxes.

pike

Banned
Daps
Couple of thoughts on Cold War 2:

Sarah Palin was right and is owed an apology by the media for dragging her through the mud over inarticulate comments about being able to see Russia from her house. It's not her fault she has a speech impediment.

Mitt Romney was right as well and received similar comedic backlash for his Russia comments during the 2012 debates.

The timing of this latest crisis coincides with renewed government attempts to cut defense spending. Synergy or coincidence?

Ronald Reagan "won Cold War 1" by bankrupting the Soviets through drawing them into unsustainable militarism and proxy wars with Arab extremists. We appear to be falling prey to the same strategy and it's our 'allies' who are doing the pushing. I'm willing to bet this won't gain much traction during the upcoming election, as we'll be too busy arguing about Monica Lewinsky and health care. I'd love to see a government that allowed for both a Rand Paul anti-military industrial complex foreign policy and a Hillary Clinton domestic/ social agenda. I'm starting to think that if our government is going to regain any kind of functionality we need to consider alternatives to the current 2 party system.

Both of them are wrong palin is an idiot. Get outta here with that faux news bullshyt

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
alot of the vast oil reserves are in the crimea region of ukraine that used to be part of russia. Been like since WWII maybe even before. Putin is not about to let the US and zionists get its greedy hands on that. Putin bytchslapped the zionists without firing a single bullet. Obama and kerry better go get their shine boxes.

the flaw in your logic and a lot of people that think like you is that you think that wealth comes from resources, wealth doesnt come from resources, russia has vast resources and its a broke ass country, they can take all supposed wealth of "vast oil resources" and they will still be a broke ass country and wanna be superpower

wealth comes from knowledge, creativity and organization, which russia lacks and which will keep russia and its new crimean province poor relative to the west

ive been saying from the beginning that we should let russia take crimea, its just just a communist enclave, its a drag on a westernized, productive, progressive, democratic ukraine

and as i explained, tactically speaking russia never invaded ukraine, all they did was let the russian soldiers out of their crimean bases, if russia would actually try to invade ukraine that would be stopped by ukranian soldiers and nato planes

keepemup

Banned
Daps
the flaw in your logic and a lot of people that think like you is that you think that wealth comes from resources, wealth doesnt come from resources, russia has vast resources and its a broke ass country, they can take all supposed wealth of "vast oil resources" and they will still be a broke ass country and wanna be superpower

wealth comes from knowledge, creativity and organization, which russia lacks and which will keep russia and its new crimean province poor relative to the west

ive been saying from the beginning that we should let russia take crimea, its just just a communist enclave, its a drag on a westernized, productive, progressive, democratic ukraine

and as i explained, tactically speaking russia never invaded ukraine, all they did was let the russian soldiers out of their crimean bases, if russia would actually try to invade ukraine that would be stopped by ukranian soldiers and nato planes
Self deception is no way to live.

Russia is a broke ass country? Stupid statement number one.

Communist enclave? Another fictitious statement.

Russia lacks creativity and organization? How can you unabashedly spew such racist bigoted bile?

No Russian soldiers left their posts. The standing Crimean militia was the one that was out and about securing airports etc. The comedic VICE videos you and your buddy have been big upping confirm that.

It seems no matter what reality is, you will concoct an edition suit your own perverted thoughts. Unfortunately for you lies and arrogance are a hindrance to knowledge.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Self deception is no way to live.

Russia is a broke ass country? Stupid statement number one.

Communist enclave? Another fictitious statement.

Russia lacks creativity and organization? How can you unabashedly spew such racist bigoted bile?

No Russian soldiers left their posts. The standing Crimean militia was the one that was out and about securing airports etc. The comedic VICE videos you and your buddy have been big upping confirm that.

It seems no matter what reality is, you will concoct an edition suit your own perverted thoughts. Unfortunately for you lies and arrogance are a hindrance to knowledge.

relative to the west russia is a broke ass country

what the fuk is this retarded shyt about "only the crimea militia", you cant possibly be serious, even the russian government has abandoned that lie, why are you still spreading it? FOH

but anyways, like i said, russia is more than welcome to keep crimea as far as i am concerned, its putin's consolation prize for losing ukraine

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't bother. On the Coli Democrats are infallible, and Republicans are racist idiots. Any argument you make needs to work within those assumption to be taken seriously.

I'm starting to think that dichotomy is what keeps the status quo working.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
relative to the west russia is a broke ass country

what the fuk is this retarded shyt about "only the crimea militia", you cant possibly be serious, even the russian government has abandoned that lie, why are you still spreading it? FOH

but anyways, like i said, russia is more than welcome to keep crimea as far as i am concerned, its putin's consolation prize for losing ukraine
What country is 'the west' exactly?

Proof of the bolded?

Ukraine was never Putin's to begin with so I don't know how he could lose it.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
What country is 'the west' exactly?

Proof of the bolded?

Ukraine was never Putin's to begin with so I don't know how he could lose it.

The countries of the Eu and the US is the "west"

The Russian government has said they sent forces to protect Russian speakers

Putin had a president that was leaning toward Russia and saw Russia as an ally, now Ukraine has a government that leans west and sees Putin as an enemy, that is what it means to say Putin lost Russia, it simply means he has lost influence in the country, it doesn't mean he literally owned Ukraine

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt is officially gettin real brehs, shots been fired at the Belbek air base in Crimea its not clear if it was on the Russian or Ukrainian side. Plus there was a report that pro-Russian rioters stormed a base in Western Ukraine. This is a Hip Hop forum, so it's only right that I describe what's goin on with a song....

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only question right now is if putin takes the rest of ukraine

seems like its possible with the ukraines defecting army leaving it vulnerable for a quick take over

raff

Rookie
Daps
Crimea is being taken by Ruskies cause they are a majority there, nothing worriesome is really happening in the Eastern
and Southern parts. Infact the numbers of the protesters there dropped. Brehs treat Crimea like the first easy mission in Starcraft.
Putin only had to spawn a few drones or build a couple of pylons there, the real big plays are further down the line.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
the only question right now is if putin takes the rest of ukraine

seems like its possible with the ukraines defecting army leaving it vulnerable for a quick take over

The Ukrainians that are abandoning or switching over are Ukrainian military in Crimea, there is no sign of Ukrainians defecting in Ukraine itself, just the opposite, the signs are that Ukraine is bulking up on its borders and blocking all roads into the country