Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
you're a psychopath man. the US doesn't lie cheat steal or kill ppl. it's a type of ppl in those positions who do it. i don't support that kind of behavior. i was brought up a certain way and keep it that way. there's millions of ppl who think this way too or who could. the ones who could are just brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

psychopaths like yourself know it and still support the bullsh1t and you're day will come.
He doesnt find his moral until gay people are getting teased. When other naitions jail homosexuals to stop the effeminization of their men, thats how shyt gets done on the world stage.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

Damn you're naive as fukk.

Do you think international trade just happens because people are nice to each other? :pachaha:
the only naive person is you thinking "taking" resources is a type of international trading.
It’s really 19th century behaviour in the 21st century
there's peaceful trading happening all over the world. only psychopaths that need their heads checked think like you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL colonialism says try again
bWOfS.gif

Was this an attempt at being deep? You didn't even say anything. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbingo!

Thus the Saudis are getting antsy and investing heavily into alternative energy too.

The House of Saud knows they won't be around much longer cause that CIA is about about get up their ass.

Bahrain can only squash but so many revolutions :mjpls:
We need to make that deal with Iran and switch it up on the House of Saud. those fakkits funded 9/11 and continue to sponsor muslim extremism in the middle east. we dont need their oil anymore. fukk em

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We need to make that deal with Iran and switch it up on the House of Saud. those fakkits funded 9/11 and continue to sponsor muslim extremism in the middle east. we dont need their oil anymore. fukk em
MY MAN!!! :salute: :myman:

You get it!

The Saudi's need that deluxe CIA covert regime change package PRONTO!!!

Prince Bandar can get nabbed in that black van too during one of his walks while hes at it too :mjpls: :pacspit:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I have no problem pressuring other nations to conform to western standards. :win:
Yea, most homos are either all the way in or all the way out. Dont have the ability to agree or disagree on a variety of issues as it concerns western expansion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the only naive person is you thinking "taking" resources is a type of international trading.
It’s really 19th century behaviour in the 21st century
there's peaceful trading happening all over the world. only psychopaths that need their heads checked think like you.

Do you know what the US Navy currently does for Europe?

Do you?

You know that WITHOUT the US Navy...shipping grinds to a halt...right?

YOU KNOW THIS, DONT YOU? :usure:

The US Navy is LITERALLY keeping international trade afloat by easing tensions on ALL sides of the table.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea, most homos are either all the way in or all the way out. Dont have the ability to agree or disagree on a variety of issues as it concerns western expansion.
I'm not gay, but I don't see the issue in asking other nations to not persecute their citizens as well.

But hey, uganda wants to criminalize homosexuality while ignoring the obvious flaws in their nation :heh:

More power to 'em :camby:

They'll just wake up with fewer gays and a country just as shytty :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My other favorite is how fast these guys will circle up to suck of the Muslim world.

I won't hear a pin drop if I bring up independence for Chechnya, ingushetia, and Dagestan.
this shyt is getting tiring.

I'm surprised Ron Paul ain't get brought up.

if it was up to that dude, America would look like 1790 :pachaha:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm not gay, but I don't see the issue in asking other nations to not persecute their citizens as well.

But hey, uganda wants to criminalize homosexuality while ignoring the obvious flaws in their nation :heh:

More power to 'em :camby:

They'll just wake up with fewer gays and a country just as shytty :pachaha:

You're on a roll today :whoo:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what the US Navy currently does for Europe?

Do you?

You know that WITHOUT the US Navy...shipping grinds to a halt...right?

YOU KNOW THIS, DONT YOU? :usure:

The US Navy is LITERALLY keeping international trade afloat by easing tensions on ALL sides of the table.
i get it. fuq with other countries destroy them. turn them into pirates cause they gotta eat. then increase the budget for the mic because shipping grids with europe must now be kept safe :jawalrus: