Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Looks like John " Rodney Dangerfield" Kerry, Barrack "Dr Slick" Obama and their western banker Jewish buddies got schooled by Putin on a national stage. LOL nothing they can do about it. and Putin knows this

Yeah thats 2-0. Syria and now this. I wonder what is next?

I'm still not understanding how people think Putin won this. What did he gain exactly other than an obligation to support the region monetarily, which will be quite expensive? The west doesn't give a fukk about Crimea. No one realistically thought Russia would lose control of it.

:patrice:

Dude all of the money is in Crimea I say he won greatly.

warm water port that allows russia to project naval power for years to come without having to pay for it? prestige among rogue nations for standing up to the americans and essentially blackmailing europe? stopping further nato expansion and encriclement? the chance the ukrainian industrialzed east will want to jump into the russian fold? I mean right now hes gonna take the economic L but hell bounce back in 5 years time if he doesnt overplay his hand

Exactly. This is not good for the elite who run America Foriegn policy. I mean you can state that Russian is the Pro Police of the world.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Exactly. Crimeia is a HOTBED for holding the billions of Dollars for the elite. It was used by many of the Russian oligarchs to hide their money from Russian Taxes, including Putin's no less. Furthermore there are alot of Russian troops stationed there. Russia will easily go to war over Crimeia if pushed, so Obama and the EU need to really think hard before proceeding here. They should just take than L and head back home.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:what:It seems as though you are confusing Crimea with the rest of Eastern Ukraine. Crimea's economy is mostly based on tourism. There isn't much industry there.

Really Breh do you know what you are talking about. :dwillhuh:

Crimea has ports oil and gas trade, tourism, Food etc... Why you think Putin fighting over it.... You think he cares about the Russia citizens that he don't even care about in Russia.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Really Breh do you know what you are talking about. :dwillhuh:

Crimea has ports oil and gas trade, tourism, Food etc... Why you think Putin fighting over it.... You think he cares about the Russia citizens that he don't even care about in Russia.
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Most of Crimea's infrastructure is heavily dependent on the rest of Ukraine and Kiev basically subsidizes the region heavily. The amount of money it will cost to integrate them into the Russian mainland is going to be enormous and cannot be done overnight. We're all aware his fleet is stationed there and there is some oil and gas off the coast of Crimea. My main point is that these were things that Russia already had access to. If we're doing a cost benefit analysis of the situation, Putin has not gained anything of significance. Its not as if he didn't have a black sea fleet before and now he can station one there. His economy is getting weaker and weaker as a result of the situation, but he has to do something to keep the west from his borders. It just so happens that he has no leverage to keep the rest of Ukraine using military force. Where is the win here exactly?

And no one is talking about him caring for Russian citizens:aicmon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So a vote was taken the people chose and amerikkka and the EU are not satisified. I thought they were for democracy. I thought they were for people rising up against evil corrupted governments.

Is it oochie Wallie or is it one mic

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So a vote was taken the people chose and amerikkka and the EU are not satisified. I thought they were for democracy. I thought they were for people rising up against evil corrupted governments.

Is it oochie Wallie or is it one mic
:stopitslime:I think the fact that the west will say one thing in the media and do another has been covered quite thoroughly already. It should just be assumed at this point, so I dont get the sense in bringing this fact up as a talking point constantly.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Russia conquered Crimea in 1783

It was all fine and dandy when israel took land and set up shop on land that wasnt there's.

But never any sanctions against the murderous, racist welfare state known as Israel.

Now we know what would happen if the people of amerikka, Canada European nations rises up and topple their corrupted governments.

A referundum is as close to true democracy as you can get there was a 84 percent turnout and a 96 percent vote in favor. Don't eat the crow Obama and the west is selling they are the ones spitting in the face of democracy.

Venice has also filed a referendum on exit from Italy no one wants to be in the eu

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
America won't give Guantanamo bay back to the Cubans, but expect every other country to just hand over territory OE not seize territory that was once theirs

What you call hypocrisy, I call another day of business.

You gotta stop asking for "fairness" on the world stage. It doesn't exist.

Go stick up for Moscow if you want.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
What you call hypocrisy, I call another day of business.

You gotta stop asking for "fairness" on the world stage. It doesn't exist.

Go stick up for Moscow if you want.
Of course it does, you're just too corrupted/brainwashed to appreciate it.